Feeling Strange

-sorry for this short story 🫣🫠-

Naruto was discharged from the hospital 2 months ago. He had been resting at home, and Sasuke and Iruka took care of him mostly.

Sasuke was here now, sitting in bed with Naruto.

"Naru, can I see you stomach? Has it healed?" Sasuke asked. Naruto shook his head, sighing. He raised his shirt, wincing. Did it still hurt that much?

Sasuke almost gasped at the sight. Large green bruises covered the blonde's stomach. The tube scars were very prominent. His ribs looked sickly. Had he gotten nutrients? And- worst of all- his abdomen was unusually swollen.

"Naruto, you have to see Tsunade! It's getting worse!" Sasuke said in concern, holding Naruto's face. The blonde forced a smile, looking at his stomach.

"I already did, Sasuke," Naruto whispered, tracing his abdomen. Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

"You know what Orochimaru did to me?" Naruto cried a bit. Sasuke hugged him, spurious of what the snake did.

"What did he do, dobe?"

"H-he impregnated me, Teme!" Naruto sobbed. Sasuke's eyes widened. He pulled away.

"Y-you're carrying Orochimaru's child?" Sasuke asked. Naruto's eyes widened.

"No! Artificial insemination. Not safely, but effectively. I-I'm going to get a test to see who I was inseminated with tomorrow," Naruto cried. Sasuke attempted to comfort him.

That was hard.

"I'll kill that snake, Naruto. You don't deserve what he's done to you. You're 13, for gods sakes!" Sasuke said, tears in his eyes. He felt sharingan in his sockets, but he didn't care. Naruto caught sight of the eyes and his eyes filled with fear. His arms protected his abdomen, and red chakra spread around him. Sasuke backed away, off the bed, to give the boy time to calm down. And time for him to get his sharingan to go away.

-

Naruto walked with the team to the farm, to pick carrots. It's was early in the morning, so Naruto was very nauseous. Sasuke attempted to help, but Naruto still ended up throwing up in the woods a few times. 

Once at the farm, Naruto was exhausted,and lay in the shade as his team did the work.

"Naruto, stop being an idiot and come help, dammit!" Sakura yelled. Naruto's lip quivered, tears in his eyes. She was the only one who didn't know about Naruto's pregnancy.

"Leave Naruto alone, Sakura. He's still recovering," Kakashi said. Naruto gave him a warm smile, and then curled in a ball, waiting for a wave of nausea to pass.

"Thanks Kakashi-Sensei," Naruto muttered. Kakashi smiled from under his mask. The white-haired man walked over to Naruto, sitting next to him.

"How are you feeling, Naruto?" Kakashi asked, rubbing the blonde's back. "I heard what happened from Lady Tsunade. Do you have a doctor's appointment anytime soon?"

Naruto sighed. "I feel horrible, but yes, I do have an appointment with Tsunade later today. She's gonna figure out who the father is. It's just so messed up that Orochimaru would do that!" Naruto pouted, crossing his arms.

Kakashi sighed, hugging the young boy. "Naruto, you deserve so much better. Don't give up, okay?"

Naruto smiled, hugging his Sensei back. "I won't! And I'm sure whoever it is won't be that bad!"

-

"Sasuke Uchiha," Tsunade said, finishing her inspection. "I can feel his chakra very strongly in the baby."

"Hell NO!" Naruto yelled, jumping off of the table. "How did they do that!?"

Tsunade sighed, sitting in a chair next to Naruto's hospital bed. "Sit down, Naruto."

Naruto did as he was told. "Naruto, I need you to explain to me everything that happened when you were with Kabuto and Orochimaru."

Naruto nodded, his face getting gloomy. "Well- I woke up in this big tube filled with blue liquid. I was naked, and I had tubes running through my stomach and abdomen. They put something in me through the tubes. It hurt very badly, and it's still sore."

Tsunade nodded. "Yes, I noticed some bruises and scars. Are you eating okay?"

"Of course! What do you say that, Baa Chan?"

"It's just... you're looking sickly, Naruto. I can see your ribs, despite your swollen baby bump."

Naruto was shocked. "What are you talking about!? I've been eating non-stop!"

Tsunade thought for a minute. "We're not sure exactly how Orochimaru managed to inseminarte you, Naruto. But: I have a feeling that you're not going to be able to get nutrients from normal food. We'll put you on some special medication, don't worry."

"Thanks baa-Chan," Naruto said, pulling his shirt down. His slightly swollen stomach caused him to think about Sasuke again. Why would a Teme like him even want to be with Naruto? And a kid?! They were still 13 and 14, dammit!

"Baa-Chan?" Naruto asked quietly, tracing his abdomen as he lie down.

"Yes?"

"I-I need your help... I need to leave the village."

Tsunade was shocked. "What!? Why!?"

"B-because I don't want to be here, okay? I'm already a burden to begin with, and there's no way Sasuke would take it well. I-I need to make sure that nobody knows where I am, or who the father is, or that I'm still having my baby. Is there a way that we can tell people I miscarried?"

"Naruto..." Tsunade said. "You don't have to do this."

"Yes I do," Naruto argued.

"Alright then. We can arrange your miscarriage and disappearance. You can always come back if you change your mind."

-