Orochimaru's Experiment

-

Naruto woke up, startled. He first realized that he was surrounded by blue liquid. He then realized that he was naked. He also noticed that he had a breathing tube in his mouth, and that he was in a large tube himself. Small tubes and wires poked into him everywhere, especially in his stomach and lower abdomen. 

"Hello, Naruto," he heard a snake voice say from outside the tank. His eyes widened as he saw Orochimaru outside the tank. He started to squirm around, trying to break free.

"I wouldn't do that, if I were you. You'll dislodge the tubes. Then we'll have to stuck them in again. And they hurt. You were lucky you were drugged the first time."

Naruto stopped, tears running down his face, except, you couldn't tell, because he was in water.

"You're probably wondering why you"re here!" The snake laughed. "Well, I needed you for a little, 'experiment'!"

Naruto curled up in a ball. He was feeling very uncomfortable right now. 

"Looks like you're ready!" Orochimaru said. "Let's start the experiment, shall we?"

Naruto gasped as he saw white liquid traveling through his pipes and tubes. He winced once they entered his body, most through his stomach and abdomen, but a few in his private areas. He felt like screaming, but he couldn't. He writhed in pain as Orochimaru torchered him, and gasped for air through his breathing tube. He was feeling very dizzy...

And he passed out.

-

Naruto awoke again in a tree. He was surprised. Had he had a nightmare? Just then, Sasuke appeared before him.

"Naruto! I'm so glad I found you!" he yelled. "Guys! I got him!"

Naruto could feel the unbearable pain in his stomach. Tears filled his eyes as he hugged the life out of Sasuke. 

"I-it was horrible! I was in test tubes! A-and they put stuff in me- it hurts!!!"

Sasuke set the dobe down to look at him. He only had boxers on. Visible scars from test tubes were visible on his stomach, and his abdomen looked slightly puffy. His entire stomach was bruised.

"Guys? Get some medical ninja! He's pretty badly injured!"

-