Dear Merlin

After an hour hiding out in the coffee shop, she saw that Ron had gotten up and went away. She looked around and darted into the Leaky Cauldron.

That night she had nightmares about Ron and tomorrow. She couldn't yet take what was going on her life.

She woke up groggy and wet with tears. As he got cleaned up and dressed, she saw it was 8:45 in the morning. 15 minutes to spare.

She decided to get some breakfast. When she down the stairs did she see a crowd surrounding the long table. When she approached the table, she didn't see anything.

"What's everyone looking at?" Hermione asked. A person on the outside looked at her and said the Daily Profit.

She went and grabbed her own copy and saw the front page. It read,
DRUNK MAN HIT BY CAR.
Hermione knew instantly who it was a dropped the newspaper to her feet.

"Are you alright ma'am?" Asked a man who noticed her worried face. She tried to speak but couldn't say a word. She read on and it said the man was barely breathing when he was found. She wanted him to come back and be his own self.

She sat down shocked. Ron was now in a horrible hospital barely alive and she knew he would soon be gone.

"Ready to go?" Malfoy asked as the clock struck 9.