5th Year

It was fifth year and Hermione was strolling down the hall to her next class when Draco came up from behind.

"Granger! Where are you little rat friends?" Draco sneered.

"Trying to catch up on some homework. May I also ask where yours are?" Hermione said with an irritated tone.

"I don't need to take this from a beaver! I'll have you know, I'm a prefect!" Draco said matter of factly.

"I'm a prefect also-PEEVES!" Hermione screamed. As they turned the corner, Peeves came racing cackling as he pushed the two of them into a broom closet.

"DAMN YOU PEEVES! MY FATER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!" Draco yelled as the door closed and locked. "Granger! Get off of me!" He added.

"What do you think I'm doing! This place is crowded with Umbrig's frames for when she wants to put up a new stupid rule up." Hermione grumbled.

"Get off!" Draco pushed her off when he heard a loud BANG! He looked up to see Hermione unconscious on the floor. Draco looked around alarmed. Although he disliked Hermione, he didn't want to hurt her.

He banged on the door but the classes had already started and Filtch was interrupting Umbrig's class for something 'urgent.'

"Granger! Get up! We're trapped!" Draco panicked after he gave up on the hopeless pounding. He looked in his pocket for his wand but couldn't find it anywhere.Draco started to get a pathetic look on his face as he put Hermione on his lap.

When he did, automatically, he felt something weird. Wether it was her warm body up against him, or the fact her head laid perfectly on his shoulder, it felt different.

He held her for a while until he looked at her. She was peaceful and Draco, for the first time, wanted to kiss her. That's when he did. He couldn't help it, but he did.

That's when Filch came barging in hitting the two of them with the door, causing Filch to jump as he saw Draco with his arms wrapped around Hermione.

After three hours, Draco woke up with a pounding headache. He looked around him to see himself in the hospital wing. He then saw lying next to him, Hermione. She was covered in bumps and bruises.

"Will she be alright?" he asked a woman anxiously.

"Yes yes. But she will not remember how she ended up in that broom closet or what happened in there." The woman said.

"Oh." Draco sighed. He wanted her to know exactly what happened with him and her that faithful day.