The Make Over

Hermione glared up at Malfoy.

"What, have I already insulted you?" Malfoy smirked.

"Let's go..." Hermione stormed out of the Leaky Caldron leaving Malfoy bewildered. As Malfoy ran after Hermione, she started to slow down. She couldn't bare life. She felt weak, she felt lost and unnoticed.

"Wait up Granger!" Malfoy yelled after Hermione. She stopped abruptly and made Malfoy run into her.

"Hurray up, I don't have all day." Proclaimed Hermione. Then she started off again.

After about 15 minutes of pure silence, Hermione and Malfoy arrived to the Solon.

"Here we are! The best Solon in all of London!" Malfoy lead Hermione into the Solon without effort.

"Hey Draco, how is my sugar doin'?" Said a woman trimming a man's hair.

"Nothing much Scarlett, just have a girl named 'Hermione' who needs a fresh look to pick up some guys." It almost killed Malfoy to say Hermione's real name.

"Oh sugar, I just LOVE new clients. Let me put on my jam to get into the mood." Scarlett put the finishing touched on the man and strutted over to the radio. Her dark skin and plum self made Hermione want to hug her all day. She seemed to smile with every word.

"This woman has done my hair since first year." Malfoy proclaimed.

"Uh oh, should I be worried?" Hermione insulted.

"Sit on down here sugar, I'll get you lookin' fab in no time!" Hermione noticed Scarlett's accent and decided to ask where she was from.

"Louisiana sweat pea. Amazing festivals down there. It's in the United States." As Scarlett started to brush through Hermione's hair, Malfoy piped up.

"I own a resort do there in the United States. It's at a theme park. I bought it and put it up but the put that damn Potter's name in it." Malfoy frowned and crossed his arms.

After about two hours of make up, hair, and nail treatments, Scarlett was finished.

"You look amazing daisy! You have everything!" Scarlett backed up to admire her work. Hermione's hair was straightened to her shoulders, and her makeup was perfectly done to have not much, but not little. Hermione's favorite part was her nails. The were painted a glossy maroon with her ring fingers glitter gold that reflected the sun.

"Wow. You actually can work miracles." Malfoy's eyes had widen. He had never seen Hermione look like this.

"Boy, you can't treat a woman like that! Look into her eyes and find all her gifts not flaws." Scarlett explained to Malfoy.

"Yes Scarlett." Malfoy replied dryly. "Come on Gran- I mean 'Hermione.'" Malfoy clutched Hermione by the shoulder and sped away.