Breakfast Talk

"Good choice." Hermione saw Draco emerge from the hallway in a suit in tie adjusting it to be just right.

"What?" he sneered as Hermione broke into a laugh. "You have room to talk. I thought, why not make it a formal breakfast." Draco held out his elbow and Hermione kindly took it. After walking into a fancy looking restaurant and ordering breakfast, they started talking again.

"So what do you think of me staying at your apartment?" Hermione asked with the faint sound of an orchestra in the speakers.

"I don't mind it. I was hoping you would be smart enough to come to your senses." Draco said with a smirk.

"Sometimes, I wish you would quit acting like a five year old a deal that you aren't in control all the time." Hermione commented. Draco remained silent for a moment until he started talking about other things.

"When are you going to go to the hospital to see Weasel?"

"I don't know. Probably tomorrow." Hermione shrugged. "I'm not too concerned."

"Ah." Draco nodded giving her a 'your-being-more-crazy-than-ever-" look.

"Foods coming." Again the meal was completely silence until the last few bites.

"You know Draco. I'm starting to feel better about you. Almost to much better about you." Hermione blushed.

"How is that Hermione?" Draco said with a small flinch.

"It's to confusing. I'm asking the same question." Hermione chuckled ever so dryly.

"I feel the same way." Draco looked into Hermione's eyes and felt something unusual to feel for a Granger nor anyone.

"Really?" Hermione turned red.

"Yes. Let's leave now that we have payed for the bill." Draco and Hermione were soon standing in front of his apartment. "I hope this is what you mean." Draco leaned down and started kissing Hermione.

Hermione was shocked but yet so happy. She closed her eyes until the moment was over. "I'm just going to change and I have some errands to run." Draco said blushing, quickly getting to his room.

"I'm going to the bookstore down the street. I'll meet up with you later." Hermione couldn't help but smile as she started to walk to the elevator for the rest o her amazing day.