Caught in Dorms || Hyung Line

🐷 Choi Hyunsuk 🐷
You'd be slightly cuddling with hyunsuk when the members walk in. Hyunsuk would slightly push you away as he starts to say, " Not in front of the younger members!" In response to hyunsuks statement you'd see jihoon cover junghwans eyes and jokingly start to yell, " You can't see this! Yoshi cover Jeongwoo and Haruto!" The other members would stand there asking the flustered hyunsuk questions about you.

🐼 Park Jihoon 🐼
Cuddling with you when they come in. He quickly throws you under a blanket and sits on you as you try to get out. "Jihoon what are you doing." You mumble out. "I don't want them to see you." He says. "I've already met them before." "Doesn't matter." He says, throwing you over his shoulder and running to his room. Members are like really why is he like this. Yelling after him, "we've already met her!"

🐯 Kanemoto Yoshinori 🐯
Yoshi would be bashful. You'd be watching a movie while you cuddled and once the other members walk in Yoshi would get a bit jittery while slightly scooting away. His members would tease him saying things like, "Why are you so red Yoshi?🤭" Trying to not seem flustered he'd end up spewing nonsense responses to all the teasing questions.

🐨 Kim Junkyu 🐨
You and Junkyu would be laying on the couch, your head on his chest. You both had been dozing off to your favorite movie after a day of relaxation. Suddenly, the members would walk in, causing you to jolst awake. The members would loudly begin to tease Junkyu, causing him to groan out. "Aniyo.." He would say, covering you both with a blanket. To his dismay, the members would continue to tease him causing him to get up and pick you up. "We're going to take a nap" he would say, carrying you to his room.