Their Relationship Quirks || Middle Line

🐹 Takata Mashiho 🐹
Definitely would be very chill when it comes to you. He's not too clingy and would give you space but if you're clingy he would be fine with it. He would let you mess with his hands and would let you sleep like a hyperactive weasel without pushing you off the bed or something. He strikes me as someone who is really responsible so I think he would clean up after the both of you and take care of bills and cooking and all that. I think he'd be someone to plan a full date with you every week on a certain day (super thoughtful, ik). He would grab your hand a lot and would have a slight staring habit because he would think you were so beautiful. Now one thing he might have an issue with is you messing up his room or rearranging his closet or something.

🦁 Yoon Jaehyuk 🦁
Would always smile goofy at you. When you point out his smiling while he's staring at you, he'll look around and hold his hand his mouth in embarrassment. Would never miss a chance to compliment you.

🤖 Hamada Asahi 🤖
He'd definitely rather stay in and do something with you like watch a movie rather than go out and do something. At first he'd be quieter but as y'all's relationship continues you'll be met with a very weird new side of him that you'll find adorable.

🦊 Bang Yedam 🦊
Sings to you when he thinks you're upset or nervous. Messes with your hands a lot. I feel like he would like bite u when he's nervous or smth bc he has a big mouth. Likes to have you near him when he works on music as he claims you're his muse. He probably works on music a lot so you would definitely fall asleep in his lap as he works on his songs (quite frequently). He strikes me as a person to visit his parents a lot so you would be seeing them a lot (let's hope they like you). I feel like Yedam would be that one dude to not really like when you stole his clothes so if you went for a hoodie or something he would chase you around the house trying to get it back.