Caught in Dorms || Middle Line

🐹 Takata Mashiho 🐹
Ur legs would be draped over his, he would be holding you as y'all watch a movie. When the other members walk in he would continue to stare ahead at the movie, hugging you as you watched. The other members began taking seats on the floor to join you as you watched. Suddenly, Doyoung would call out to Mashiho. "DAMN your girl is fine Mashiho!" He would say, winking in your direction. All of the members collectively gasped, turning around to stare at Mashiho. Your cheeks would redden from embarrassment as Mashiho quickly sat up, covering your head with a blanket. He swiftly got up from the couch, making his way over to Doyoung. Hyunsuk screamed for Jihoon, begging him to get the belt. Jihoon would quickly undue his belt, whipping it out in front of him like a whip. Mashiho was on top of Doyoung, beating him to a pulp, Doyoung was knocked out. Jihoon would start-swinging at Mashiho with the belt, only to miss and continuously hit Doyoung. Hyunsuk would scream, "You're not getting Mashiho Jihoon, stop it!!"You would be embarrassed, "Mashiho, stop it, this isn't you baby." You would crawl over to Mashiho, trying to yank him off of Doyoung. From the corner of your eye you would see Junghwan calmly walk to the kitchen. You look over fast enough to see him run back screaming, holding a skillet in his hand. He would wack Mashiho over the head, knocking him out. He was nervous, so the pan would slip out of his hand falling on Doyoung. Jihoon began to viciously beat Junghwan.

🦁 Yoon Jaehyuk 🦁
When the members would walk in and see you two cuddling on the couch he'd start to bashfully smile while looking around. When the members like Haruto, Jeongwoo, and Asahi start making teasing remarks, he'd put his his hand to his mouth as he starts to smile harder.

🤖 Hamada Asahi 🤖
When you'd be caught sitting on the couch together watching a movie he'd have no reaction to the other members teasing and poking fun at the situation in which you two were found in. Although when the other members will try to join he'd mentally get irritated that you two won't be alone anymore but instead with his loud members that won't leave y'all alone. In and effort to escape he'd ask you to help him get more popcorn or something but will end up taking you back to his room so you two can finish the movie in peace.

🦊 Bang Yedam 🦊
Yedam is SHOCKED. Yedam and you would be cuddling on the couch when the members walk in. Yedam quickly would look up from where he buried his face in ur shoulder or smth idek and he would audibly gasp. The members would all begin to tease him and be like "OHMYGOSH THE BANG YEDAM HAS A GF." Yedam would then wrap you in a blanket like you were a present in Santa clauses magic bag and open the window and toss you out. You would land on the stair grate thing or balcony or whatever. You would try to crawl away in pain but Yedam would then jump out after you, falling on top of you.