Them Jealous || Hyung Line

🐷 Choi Hyunsuk 🐷
When he sees that you had been approached by another man in his absence, Hyunsuk walks up to the guy and stands next to you. While he hands you your coffee, he kisses you on the cheek slightly smiling when he asks, "Hey baby, what's this guy want?" The guy bows quickly saying "Sorry man, I didn't know. At least you didn't shove me up against the wall like this other dude." Hyunsuk nods his head in slight confusion while he gently grabs your hand turning to leave the cafe with you. "We can go to the Lego store now!!"

🐼 Park Jihoon 🐼
Jihoon sees the man standing really close to you and stands back, watching and listening. He hears the dude go "Hey beautiful, you should let me take you out." Upon hearing this, Jihoon squeezes the coffees in his hands, hot coffee spilling on the floor. He stalks over to the man, turning him around by the shoulder and shoving him against the wall. "Do you need something from MY girl?" Jihoon seethes through his teeth. "Nah man, I didn't even know she had a boyfriend." Jihoon shoves him against the wall once more and firmly grabs your hand, quickly pulling you out of the cafe. As y'all leave, he looks down at you saying "I knew I shouldn't have let you wear that today."

🐯 Kanemoto Yoshinori 🐯
Would walk up and try to remove you from the situation. not angry, but annoyed. When he's getting you away he says there's somewhere you need to be. Your confused, telling him you didn't have plans. Stutters, "well I had a s-surprise date planned. I didn't want tell you." Once you walk off he says he needs to pee. He goes to the bathroom and quickly calls to make dinner reservations at your favorite restaurant.

🐨 Kim Junkyu 🐨
Walks back from taking order and sees guy hovering over you. Immediately gets annoyed and walks over to you, putting an arm around your waist. "Who's this babe?" As he rolls his eyes and smiles. "I'm sorry, but we have somewhere we should be" he says, picking you up and carrying you out.