Them Jealous || Maknae Line

🐰 Kim Doyoung 🐰
Flirts with the guy. Coming back from getting you and his coffee he'd see a man approach you. When doyoung finally walked up, after accessing the situation, he would put an  arm around the guys shoulder and while flirtatiously winking at him he would say, "Why would you get with her when you could get with me." Doyoung would continue to flirt with the guy until the guy gets more uncomfortable and leaves. He would then smile in triumph and grab your hand, slightly twirling you while he asks, "Are you ready to go my love?"

🦙 Watanabe Haruto 🦙
Walks up and stands behind the guy and taps him on the shoulder. "Do you need anything from MY gf?" The guy stutters, "Oh sorry man, I- I didn't know she had a b- b- boyfriend."

🐺 Park Jeongwoo 🐺
Jeongwoo would be nervous. After grabbing your coffees, he would turn to see the man flirting near you. Walking over, he would stand slightly in front of you, handing you your coffee. "Hey man, you need anything?" He would say, holding one of his hands behind him for you to grab. The man would be visibly intimidated by Jungwoo's size, quickly backing away. "Nah man, I didn't know she was your girl." Jeongwoo would carefully watch the man leave the cafe and then turn to face you. "He was flirting with you wasn't he? Did you find him attractive?" Jeongwoo would say, intently searching your eyes and holding your waist. You would see the worry in his face as his cheeks slightly (flushed?)"No, ofc not Woonie, I only have eyes for you!" You would say, pulling him towards you in a tight embrace.

🐮 So Junghwan 🐮
When junghwan approaches holding the two coffees in his hands, he sees you talking to a bigger guy looking visibly uncomfortable. As he's walking towards you he'll mentally panic thinking about how he needs to protect you. In his panicked state he would find himself standing between you and the man. Looking slightly down at the man he would state, "You're making my girlfriend uncomfortable." Although on the outside he's seems calm, mentally he'll be freaking out and telling himself how he needs to protect you and how he can't look uncool doing so. The man's eyes will widen as he becomes nervous because of the bigger boy in front of him and when the man walks away junghwan would let out a sigh of relief before turning around to check if you're ok. You'll slightly smile at the fact that this shy boy could protect you. "Wow hwanie you were so cool protecting me like that!"