Them Jealous || Middle Line

🐹 Takata Mashiho 🐹
Mashiho walks up to the dude and looks up. "Excuse me, that's MY girlfriend." "Aw what are you gonna do about little man?" Mashiho proceeds to monkey hop onto the back of the man and begins to continuously whack his head. The man screams, "alright little man! I'm sorry, I didn't know." He prys mashiho off of his back and scurries away. Mashiho then throws the coffee on the floor and picks you up, running out of the shop.

🦁 Yoon Jaehyuk 🦁
Walks up, hands you coffee and laughs. "Darling are you ready to go?" "Yeah let's go." When you get out he asks who that guy was. "Idk it doesn't matter anyways cause I'm with you." He giggles as y'all walk off.

🤖 Hamada Asahi 🤖
Freaks out and acts weird. Asahi sees you approached by another man while bring coffee back and immediately starts to freak out. You'd never know he's freaking out because of the cold exterior he has but he is. Coming up with the most ridiculous plan to get you away safely he would begin to tip toe approach you and the man. You would have to hold in a laugh as he put his finger to his mouth silencing you so he would have the element of surprise. He would then jump between the two of you and starts to robot dance while whispering for you leave quickly. You'll run out cackling and asahi would follow shortly after then tripping on the pebbles that blocked the doorway to the cafe. He would tell you to run off without him and that he'll just meet you back at the house once he can stand again.

🦊 Bang Yedam 🦊
Yedam gasps as he walks towards you, seeing the man flirting near you. He hobbles over, placing your coffees on the nearest table and jumping in front of you. He immediately breaks out into the MMM dance, singing loudly. "Y/N, run!" Yedam screeches, pointing at the ceiling. As the man looks to where Yedam points, Yedam turns towards you, swooping you up into his arms. He runs out of the Cafe with you, the man in pursuit behind you two. Yedam turns into an alley, and throws you into the dumpster. "Don't worry Y/N, I'll be back for you after I take this guy out." Yedam places a kiss on your cheek as he closes the dumpster, running in the opposite direction.