Caught in Dorms || Maknae Line

🐰 Kim Doyoung 🐰
You were sitting side by side when the members come in. Doyoung immediately throws your legs over his and pulls you in for a tight hug. He goes in for a kiss but block him with your hand and go red. The members laugh, Hyunsuk is like "aww don't do that to her."

🦙 Watanabe Haruto 🦙
Confident. Has his arm around you, y'all are sharing a blanket. Members would be annoyed, "really Haruto Another girl?" You look at him and are like "Another one?" He laughs, and u push his arm off of you and storm away. "Baby come back, they were just joking."

🐺 Park Jeongwoo 🐺
You were cuddling on the couch when members come in. You were in shorts so Jeongwoo threw a blanket over the both of you. He pulls you in for a back hug, awkwardly smiling at the members as they tease him. Jeongwoo gets bashful as they continue to tease y'all and he tries running off to the room with you to hide. Jihoon and Hyunsuk run after y'all "no, seperate or stay out in the living room." The other members hoot or cackle or smth in the background. 😭😭😭

🐮 So Junghwan 🐮
You'll be sitting awkwardly on the couch already before the other members walk in. When the other members walk in junghwan will abruptly stand up, face going red, while he tries to walk to the kitchen as quick as possible to get water. The members are teasing you about the situation and when junghwan comes back it only gets worse. Junghwan will find all the members sitting down in an attempt to join in the movie watching and that the only available spot for him to sit will no long be next to you but with Hyunsuk in between you two. He'll sit down going red in the face again with the teasing from other members about how he can't sit next to you anymore.