Their Relationship Quirks || Maknae Line

🐰 Kim Doyoung 🐰
Would always like to make you flustered and would take great pride in doing so with his flirtatious acts. He'll want you to be friends with his members but when you actually become friends with them he will get very jealous and not let you speak to them. He would only approve of any girl friends you have because he doesn't think girls and guys can be just friends. Although he thinks like this he would never say anything about what you wear as long as you aren't walking around nude.

🦙 Watanabe Haruto 🦙
Teases you a lot, because of this he would pull your hair if it's in a ponytail or pigtails. He would act all evil if u tried cuddling with him but wouldn't really mind it in acctuality. When in public he would up the physical touch to make sure people know that you're taken. Strikes me as the type to buy you a lot of stuff to make up for any 'shortcomings' he feels he has made. He probably wouldn't be the best at expressing when he's worried or anxious so he might just silently pull you into a hug when he's feeling down. He seems like he would banter a lot but at the end of the day he would make sure he squeezes out an Ily or two for you.

🐺 Park Jeongwoo 🐺
Definitely would play with your hair a lot, brushes it out of your face, twirls it, tucks it behind your ear, etc. Would mess with your hair in order to fall asleep. Seems like the type to be a sleep cuddler or at least someone who doesn't care if they're cuddled while sleeping. Doesn't fall asleep until you're asleep or he stays up with you. He would like to hear your laugh/ see your smile so he would try to be funny a lot to make u laugh or grin. When he's nervous he would pick you up in that one pose where your legs are wrapped around his waist ifyk what I'm talking about. I also think he would be an acts of service person so he'd do small things like tie ur shoes for u or put ur hair in a ponytail or smth. <3

🐮 So Junghwan 🐮
He'd be awkward and dorky. Would try to get you to play video games with him even though he's trash at them. Would definitely make a dance just for you to try to impress you like some kind of mating ritual. 😍 When you're in public he'd act tougher in an effort to appear tougher to other people and you.