ten

did u guys know in this sequel maggie originally was supposed to be like some fuckinh low life drug addict but i decided to make her more mature than willow😭

TW: gore

William's POV

It's been only two days. And I'm feeling a little better about this now because Willow is finally coming around.

She's still making me sleep on the couch though. I can't even sleep on the bedroom floor.

Yesterday I found a toy fire truck in the bathroom. I was confused as to why there would be toys in the house, but Maggie told me Jazmin's brother must've left it when he came.

Still feel like theres something they're not telling me.

Today I spent lunch sulking in my office about how my life could have been so much better if I hadn't done the things I'd done, or at least what my father had done. I've also been reconsidering my meds again. But, yet again, I can't just casually walk into a pharmacy.

I don't really need my meds, I guess it's probably not as bad as it used to be, but at the same time someone who needs them says they don't.

It was near closing time now, so I finally left my office and wandered around the building since there were no families left.

Though there was a young teenager, about 14 looking, in the arcade. I'd be lying if I didn't think it would be a perfect time to create another lawsuit.

And not by a stupid robot. By me. However unfortunately yet fortunately, I made a promise to my mother that I wouldn't. If it wasn't for her, I would have gave up on how the rest of my life could have went and wouldn't care whose life I took in the process of mine. I've already broken the promise with Margaret. I can't do it again.

But god would I love to feel the thrill of it again.

The promise with my mother never mentioned the robots though. Technically, it's not me whose killing.

The teen seems to be heading off anyway.

I continued walking around until it was time for the night guard to come in and I had to hide myself, again, until Willow came to tell me it was safe to leave.

But as I was walking past Circus Baby's room, I couldn't help but notice Willow peeking into her room just from the corner. She wasn't standing in the doorway, only peeking, like she was watching something happen inside and she didn't want to interrupt.

I slowly approached her curiously. She only continued standing there and peeking, standing very still as though if she made a sound, it would ruin whatever she was watching.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

She lightly jumped and only turned her head, smiling lightly when she saw me. "Oh, it's just you." She turned back around to the room and continued peeking.

I approached a little closer and looked into the the room.

Even though all families were gone, there was still a small little boy in front of Circus Baby. Seems like his parents forgot about him.

"My parents don't want me around things like you. They say they're too girly for me and not for boys. We were meant to go to Freddy's, but I begged to come here instead." The boy sighed, walking closer to Baby.

I watched Circus Baby's eyes look down at the boy, creepily silent.

"I think they left, but it doesn't matter. They don't like me at home anyway. It would be awesome to stay here all the time! Candy, games, pizza, you guys!" The little boy smiled.