thirty nine : almost unsuccessful

cw: vomit

"William." Henry moved towards William's ear with a very straight face on. "Don't make it obvious. Put your hood on and go to the bathroom. There's people looking at you because your face keeps glitching."

William looked at him wide eyed. "How am I supposed to go to the bathroom when we're about to go through security?"

"Go after?" Henry moved away from his ear. "Just put your hood on before someone starts screaming or something."

William threw his hood over his head. "God damnit."

Willow tapped William's shoulder from behind him. He turned around to her carefully.

"William.. they're going to ask us to take everything out of our pockets. If we don't, the metal detector is going to beep with the chip in there. How are we supposed to get past?" She asked with concern as they slowly began reaching the front of the line.

"Don't worry about it." William turned back around. "That's already taken care of."

"Wow man. I feel like we're living in 2015 already." Maggie said. "William could be a billionaire with these funk ass inventions."

"No, they'd have me arrested or steal the idea from me." William scoffed.

"Everyone has to move fast! Move, move people! Take your shoes off and put them into the boxes!" A TSA worker yelled.

They reached the front of the line and they began taking off their jackets and shoes. Michael got to keep everything on except his jacket.

Henry's voice cracked out of nowhere, getting more nervous as they reach the metal detector.

"Can't we get a pat down?" He turned to William.

"If you want them to feel the chip." William put his shoes into the box.

"Come through come through!" The TSA worker yelled.

William sighed and went through the metal detector quickly, first before everyone else. "This shit is always stressful." He muttered under his breath.

He managed to pass through without it coming up on the detector, but the TSA worker looked at William strangely.

"Sorry, could you go through again for me?" He stopped William.

William stared at the ground, trying not to look up. He turned back around and went around the detector, and quickly going back through again.

He slowly let out a shaky sigh of relief as he waited for his box to come back.

"Hm." The TSA worker clicked his tongue and turned the other way.

Henry and the others quickly went through the metal detector as well, seeing it go successfully. They all quickly stood next to him, waiting for their boxes.

"I don't know how you did it William. I don't know." Henry shook his head. "You should be a millionaire."

"I just about nearly shat myself back there when he asked me to go back." William pressed his palms against the rack.

-

"C14." Willow looked at her ticket. "Look for seat C14. Hurry up."

Henry frantically looked up above the seats at the numbers.

"There." William pointed.

"Move faster then!" Willow whisper shouted.

"I can only move so fast with this fat fuck in front of me!" He whisper shouted back.