thirteen

tw: murder mention and detailed murderous thoughts?

Man 1's POV

I had my head stuck through the window of the little boys room, watching him with a smile on my face as he slept.

What a cute little boy those two had. Great genes. It would be such a shame if something terrible happened to him.

I already paid William and Willow's window a visit for the night. And William's little girlfriend looks beautiful too. Honestly, what a tragedy.

The police are still looking for him, and I know I wanted him behind bars again, but I think this is a little more fun. I will have both his child, and his fragile little girlfriend, and they'll be mine. Us, a little family. And I'll kill William if he gets in the way.

But if Michael says another word to that worthless father of his about me being at the window, I'll slash his throat. No more family.

Maybe I'll take the little 18 year old too. Really leave his ass all alone.

I'll show William what it's like to have people you care about taken from you.

William's POV

Willow had been sitting at the kitchen table, her head in her palm, with a glass of water in front of her.

"My head feels like it's about to rupture." She groaned.

I sat down next to her, handing her the painkiller. She thanked me and took it from my palm, tossing it in her mouth and chugging the water.

"This is why you don't drink everything you see." I sighed.

"I wasn't bad last night, right?" She looked at me.

"Not too bad after I had to drag you to the car when you started to climb on the tables." I smirked.

She buried her face in her hands. "I've got to apologize to Henry."

"Henry was drunk too. I don't think he remembers." I took a sip of my own water. "But you were gone for 15 minutes, and we had to look for you, to find you watching Charlie sleep."

"Poor kid." She chuckled.

"Daddy?" I heard Michael call.

I turned around and looked at him. He motioned for me to follow him.

"Um, I'll be back." I pat the table and stood, walking over towards him.

He held his usual red foxy plush closer to his face, looking down at the ground and only at my shoes as I approached. He might've been frowning behind the foxes head.

"Yes?" I responded, glancing back at Willow who had her head placed on the table, resting, patiently waiting for the pill to kick in so she may continue with her day regularly.

"He came back." He mumbled behind the plush.

I looked at him oddly, lightly pushing him towards the staircase and sitting on it with him.

"Michael, who are you talking about?" I stared.

"Man in window. He always smiles." Michael didn't bother to look at me.

"Can you.. Can you explain how he looks?" I touched the foxy ear.

"Um.." He fiddled with his fingers in front of the plush. "Blue hair. A little. Not too much. Very nice teeth. He says stuff, to himself a lot."

Blue hair. There's only one person I've ever met that has their hair blue, but I don't think it could be him. It can't be him. He's the last person expected.