race

"Yeah sure anyone can come" chan replied totally ignoring minhos dead stare sending daggers at him

"YESSS! I wanted to see it for so long can we go lixie?" He asked looking at Felix

"R-race?" He asked not knowing what race they are talking about

"You will know once we get there I heard it is so exciting!" jisung said jumping on his seat beside minho

Minho held his thigh making jisung flinch at the sudden act, he got closer to now wide eye jisung "Calm your ass squeaky, if you don't shut your mouth I'll..." He stopped and smirked looking at jisungs flustered self "w-what?"

"I know you are not that confident like you show to others so shut your mouth for now hmm?" Minho told still smirking. Jisung was silent debating on which side he woke up today
Cuz lee Minho didn't take his hands off of his thighs
Spare him he will die lee Minho
A

nd no one saw this happening

Hyunjin stood up "I'm going" he just stated and left. Felix felt a little sad that he left. It's not been a day knowing him and Felix felt so attracted to the alpha, even tho alpha didn't do anything.

He looks so handsome, his tall figure, his big hands, his black hairs and his dark black button-up shirt showing his perfect not so muscular body. He looks hot. His intimidating eyes caught Felix's attention the first day and he wants to look at them again, wants to drown in the orbs. Doesn't mind what jisung told about elites including his brother. He shouldn't interact with them but they are okay with him. But not with others as he could see how frightened everyone are of these boys no one talks to them confidently no one dare to say bad about them. Literally no one. He got to know, that Chan is campus alpha and he is powerful but he looks so cute? And Unharmed. There is no need to stay away from Chan and changbin.

As jisung has told him, hyunjin is the most aggressive one, he never talks to others and everyone is scared of him, he even looks cold with his expressionless face.

He does look cold to felix, hyunjin never looked at him like how Chan and changbin do, he never smiled at him. He never talks with him like the two other alphas did. It's making him feel sad that hyunjin doesn't like him. But why does he feel so tempted to him that he wants to take his attention so badly in just a day.

His thoughts were interrupted by jisung squealing. He flinched but grinned as soon as he met with a a pleased boy
"We are going Minho said we could!"

"I didn't" Minho told coldly glaring at jisungs soul

"Aww hyung you did, you said felix can come so it's indirectly i can also come" jisung said

"Bet no one is dumber than you" Minho scoffed shaking his head as he gave up with the boy who will just hype if Minho will talk to him more and Minho knows it better

The break was over and they left for their classes. Felix shrugged the feeling inside his heart. His eyes just want to meet the handsome boy. But he felt stupid to even think about how fast he was to get attracted to someone. He was never felt this way before.

Felix fell back into his study mood After all he was enjoying it a lot. It was nice.

Classes were over for today. Minho still has classes so his mom sent a driver to pick him up.