tease

Felix woke up after two hours since his first heat wave and it looks like it will come again. His body which was calm now started to get hot again, and started to search for comfort.
"A-alpha" he stuttered, knowing he is with hyunjin.

But when he turned around, and Wiggled to get closer it was all empty. His eyes widened and he sat on his bed.

His bed.

"H-hyunjinnie" he whispered, looking everywhere in a familiar room. He couldn't see any traces of hyunjin. How can he be here? Wasn't he at hyunjins house with him?

He called for him again and instead, the door opened revealing his mom with a worried face.

"Lixie?"

"M-mom?" He was shocked he couldn't understand how he got here... He was with him just a moment ago, he was feeling him even he was asleep.

She sat on the bed, she held his hand to check his temperature "is it coming?" She asked softly.

He nodded "w-where is hyunjin?" He asked looking at the door, eyes wondering for only one.

His mom stroked his hair back, "he went home"

"Aren't you mad?" He asked, eyes brimming with tears

She sighed looking at him with worry "I am not mad, I'm just worried about you. Your dad your brother everyone are worried. You know this is your precious moment, you should be careful when your heat period gets close it's not safe to go outside"

Felix nodded. She is right. Though, his heat cycle was close but he didn't think it would come this soon...he didn't take his suppressants cause he was just crying.

His mother smiled "I'm glad it's Hyunjin" she said softly stroking his hair "he is a good boy, I know he will take care of you"

Felix's heart flutter at the words, if he wasn't already red he would be by his mother's words.

"I-i want him"

"You are not mated lixie, he can't be with you now but he told me to give this" she said, giving Felix a jacket he was wearing before. Felix took it and sniff it, it was full of Hyunjins prehormones.

"I will leave now, there is water on the table please drink it after it stops" she said and left

He was disappointed but glad that he at least have his jacket, it was like hyunjin is still here if he closes his eyes. Though, he wants that touch. His thoughts went wild once again as a heat wave struck him making him whine.
He has all pillows, soft toys, and a soft blanket to help him get through it. It's like a little nest for him to make him feel comfortable. He put a pillow in between his legs and rut his hips on it which helped him to get some relief.

It is not his first time going into heat. Usually, the heat starts at the age of 17 or closer and heat phase comes once in four months or two times in a year.

He cried and whimper through all his heat days. It lasted five days and poor Felix didn't get much time to prepare for his exam, thank god he prepared some before his heat. He hadn't talked with hyunjin just cause he studied hard and didn't have time to think about him.

But two weeks of not seeing him was painful but it went just like that cuz he was so occupied with studying.

Hyunjin called him in his heat days to ask about his health and all. It seems like they stuck to where they left off. Felix remembers that hyunjin told him to wait for him, he will wait for him his whole life. But hyunjin did not talk about that, he didn't even talk to him like they did before...