heat

"fuck! Felix you are in heat"

Felix didn't stop his movements, his mind was fogged and only needs relief, his body shook for it, desperately wants Alpha for his needy self. He could hear hyunjins words but his urges to get relief were too much.

Hyunjin was controlling hard even though his head was spinning. His heart is pumping blood in a rush. He should stay away from him as he thought. He reluctantly pushed Felix out of his hold onto the couch. Felix grumble all needy, and looked at hyunjin with the most alluring features hyunjin had ever come across, His doe, shimmering eyes with tears were begging him to get his dick deep down into his ass and knot.

It would be not good if they do this in this state, what if they lose themselves and do something they both are not prepared for?

He needs to get his senses right. He stood up hastily. Felix was a whining mess. Slick was flowing from the middle of his butt, it was soaking his pant and couch. He should get him out of the leaving room cause of the irresistible wall of his prehormones that was enveloping around him and in the whole leaving room. It's not safe even if they are in a safe house, any unmated alpha can get infatuated with it, and he can't even risk taking Felix into his house where he would be safe. This is the safe place, His parents aren't home so it's fine

"P-please help me" "I want you inside me ngh~ alpha help m-me" he cried, looking so delicious with his messy shirt on his body

He straightens his hands to touch alpha

"You know we can't" hyunjin closed his eyes adamant not to look at his pleading lustful eyes.

"W-we can p-please, just take me" he whined, tugging on his pants which feels so uncomfortable, he was aroused fully and his pant was wet it's sticking and itching on his butt and thighs

Hyunjin shook his head, god Felix's voice is even so alluring. He should take the risk to at least take him to his bedroom and lock him. He can sleep in the leaving room to look after Felix if he needs anything. He leaned to hold him so he could take him to the room, Felix instantly latched onto him burying his head in his neck. A heat wave hit him and his whole body shudder with lust. He moaned loudly

"Ahhh! jinnie~ I want you n-need you"

Hyunjin was holding him bridal style, heading towards the stairs carefully.

"We can't risk it what if I can't control and mark you instead?"

"Then I-i would be the happiest" Felix said

Hyunjin shook his head, feeling going out of control with Felix tugging on his skin. They reached the room and got inside. He laid Felix on the bed but felix held him by his neck

Felix cried and pleaded. He was pitiful and desperate. His thoughts were gone wild when a heat wave struck him again, getting knot was only his goal with submitting his body to alpha.

Hyunjin fell on top of him when felix didn't let go of his neck, his face was directly on top of felix's scent glands which was so irresistible, his Instinct told him to just dig his teeth in the soft  looking skin

He clenched his fist and slammed it on the headboard. Felix pleaded again and again reaching for hyunjins mouth. It was when hyunjin lost himself in the sweet smell of cheery blossom. He was going feral and he can't seem to control it anyhow. His eyes glimmer in red, he has already lost control over his wolf.

He slowly leaned on felix neck but didn't attack instead he tore Felix's thin shirt away, he growled loudly when he saw Felix was already naked on his lower, felix might have had got rid of his pants when he laid him on the bed.

They both got lost in their bliss, conscious in mind both only thought of having each other. It was painful to see and not touch to this point, hyunjin didn't waste any seconds and latched their bodies together like magnets.

He discarded their clothes in seconds. Felix was breathless and crying, his body was so hot and sweating. He was shuddering as heat waves made him painfully hard leaking with precum.

"Take me~ngh" he whined wiggling under hyunjin who now sat on the bed to look at the mess. Felix was dripping with slick and wetting the shit beneath him, his thighs slimmer because of the slick

He opens his legs wide for hyunjin, an unmated alpha he wants to be with. Showed his full ass, pink hole slicked with the wet thing on the view so he can take him. Hyunjin growled at the sight, his dick sprung on his torso twitching and leaking with precum as he looked at the sight in front of him.

He pushed two fingers onto his hole, it was already wet that it just slid into. Warm Walls tightly grasped his fingers. He held Felix's leg and licked it and bit it, craving bruises on his skin. Felix moaned in ecstasy.

"Deep inside me please want you deep" he whined, indicating for the dick and not fingers that still going deep into his ass

"You want this? You want me to breed you?" Hyunjin growled, his mind just screaming and dominating for omega. He could only feel him, could only smell him. He was not the responsible alpha he was before.

He pulled his fingers out of his hole and changed it with his dick. He pushed and as soon as he did, a feral loud noise came out of his mouth that Felix has never heard. Felix moaned loudly at the same time feeling every senses in his body shooking as hyunjin started thrusting deep. He held Felix's waist tightly and thrusted, pounded into the tight warm heat that was much more relaxing, that wrapped around his dick perfectly. It feels euphoric.

He latched his mouth onto Felix's hard nipples, biting and sucking onto them each time to time. Marked him everywhere he could get his lips on.

Pretty Little omega gleamed in sweat under a dim light, a beautiful sight to see tough, he felt like he was getting torn out into half. His whole body shook with each and every thrust hyunjin was giving. Much stronger and much powerful. His tiny fingers nails clawed onto alphas back as his eyes rolled back into his head in satisfaction.

His whole body screams in pleasure and ecstasy.

Their mouths clashed, and saliva dripped out of their mouths. Their body chase after each other's bodies, getting to touch even more than they are.

They are getting close to the climax.  He held Felix's dick and started jerking him so he could release. Felix moaned and shudder at the feeling of having touched in the front of his part, he release his load moaning loud and hyunjin knotted Felix. The knot will lose in fifteen minutes so they have to stay like this, Close to each other, inhaling each other's scent. Hyunjin held him close for that time.

Felix was out of breath, his eyes close and couldn't open as he was so damn tired and he needs to rest until his next heat wave comes.

PAY ME YALL!!

btw
How is it?