box

The next morning, Felix went to campus early his driver sent him first cause Minho has to take that two hours of sweet morning sleep until he will leave with the players.

The cooking club has done 80 percent work done yesterday and now they just cooked and packed the lunch boxes. It took them two hours.

It's nearly eight in the morning, all players including two coaches gathered near a bus. The cooking club went to them holding bags that had boxes in them. Felix had only one box in his hand and crimson blush occupying his face, indeed it was morning and he feel cold even though he has a big hoodie on him making him look fluffy.

"Wow! that's a lot" Chan, alpha of the campus said as he saw club members holding a lot of bags

Beside him were changbin, Minho, hyunjin and the other two players. They were wearing their games red jacket, with pants. Hyunjin just stared at the little omega walking towards them.

"We packed you some sweets also, it's only a little we could do to cheer you up" nayeon told

Chan smiled and get the bags with the help of haneul and thanked the club.

Bongho nudged Felix, two times and whispered "give it to him", Felix was nervous, his eyes wavered from hyunjins stern ones to the box in his hand.

"You will feel cold, get home" Minho told, and Felix nodded with a pout. He could see his club members giving him stares and bongho nudged him again.

"All of you, get on the bus we are leaving" their coach yelled holding a pen and a pad. Felix perked his eyes and looked at all the players getting on the bus.

He saw hyunjin turn around with others, his brother waved at him but he didn't wave back. Feeling he was losing his chance

He held tightly onto the box and shouted "j-jinnie", an embarrassment rise as everyone turned to look at him.

Hyunjin surely turned around, raising his brows with no emotion his face remained stern and cold. Morning breeze sent chills through his body as he saw hyunjin coming closer.

Hyunjin moved forward when felix didn't do anything after calling his name. He wanted to listen to that more hearing Jinnie from felix feels good, he would have killed his friends if they called him that.

He stands in front of felix, tall and handsome, Felix looks so small even their auras are different in this cold weather.

Changbin and Minho were looking at them and chan was already inside the bus.

He looked at the box in omegas hand and grinned, "is this for me?"

Felix bit his lips, he shouldn't be nervous like this, they aren't like before they have already talked and knew a lot about each other. Then why is he freaking out to give a simple box to him?

He was just nervous about what he will think of him, will he think he is doing too much or being clingy? Hyunjin hates that kind of things... Mostly he doesn't like sweet things and he already said that, that's why he was so nervous

He nodded his head, and saw his hand in front of his box. Felix gave the box in his hands. Their matching rings showed and they both glanced at it.

"You could have just given it to me instead of shouting my name?" He said, Felix fiddled with his fingers, could feel the teasing tone in his voice "sorry" he softly muttered.

They heard the coach called them, and Felix didn't want to leave, two days are too much not seeing him for two days already makes him uneasy. He was pouting but met with a soft lips, one hand on his neck that pulled him close and he tiptoed. They both felt warmth as their bodies met. This was so sweet. They didn't hear all others who were just Looking at them in awe, except two persons.

It was soft, it's just lips gliding for some seconds they pulled away but not much, they still could feel breaths
"Don't miss me too much" he said his lips softly pecking his

Felix pouted more. Hyunjin ruffled his soft black hairs and left.

🥶

It was only half an hour when hyunjin opened that box when everyone was eating snacks from the cooking club.

He smiled as soon as he opened the box there were heart shaped cookies and brownies. Even though he hates sweet things he loves them and felt a warmth inside his body just looking at them. He took a bite of the brownie first cuz it looks delicious and to his liking, it wasn't that sweet it was just so delicious. It tastes good and he will want it more in the future maybe he could help him make it... He smiled at the thought of what he was thinking.

He almost got a heart attack when he looked upwards and saw Chan and Minho looking at him, they were half standing on their seats and looking backside where he and changbin was. Changbin was holding his laugh

"What the fuck!" He shouted

"Have you ever thought we could see him smiling like that?" Chan asked, laughing

"He looks stupid " changbin laughed and chan nodded "right "

Minho just stared at him, although he could see what everyone see. He had never seen his best friend like this, the way he held Felix and now smiling like a fool, he is convinced.

"What?" Hyunjin asked him, "you know I will kill you if you ever hurt him" Minho said, his voice serious and eyes dark

"I will not give you that chance" he said, eyes staring back at minhos with the same intensity. "I trust you" Minho said, and he nodded looking at the box again where he saw changbins hands close to grabbing a cookie. He slapped his hand making changbin groan "oww!"

He glared at him closing the lid of the box "don't touch"

"Don't touch" changbin teased

"Let him have his moment" Chan told, he and Minho sat comfortably in their seats.

Two days was too much, not for Felix but for hyunjin. He didn't think he will miss him to this instinct he will call him just to hear his voice and then end it, leaving the little omega hanging on the phone.

It was really tough, he never missed someone, it's new he liked the feeling but he doesn't want that. Not even for a day he won't admit but he can't handle

It was almost ten at night, when they reached Seoul. Chan was panicking after seeing more than ten missed calls from his omega.

He wasn't feeling good about it.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked him as they got off the bus. "Maybe I am overthinking but Jeongin is alone, his parents are out of town and I have 13 missed calls from him " he told,

"You should check on him" Minho told

"You should all come with me I think? He texted me they are having a sleepover at this house, jisung Felix and seungmin" he said as he looked at the text that he just opened

"That's good let them enjoy, I think he missed you that's why he called you" hyunjin said,

"He is a menace, it's not just a sleepover something is definitely going on" he told

Minhos and hyunjins face lifted in slight concern

Sorry had to leave you on cliffhanger🥲 I'll update soon