Stupid Heart

Tw- vomiting

Jealous Felix was fuming. His eyes glared at hyunjin, and not at her. waiting for him to push her but he stayed there frozen while she moved slutily hovering over his body.

If there wasn't four years gap between them he would have gone to them and would have pushed her himself for touching his alpha, and then would have put some sense into the alpha's brain too. But they are not in that relationship, where their bodies are glued to each other every time they get. Who were finding a chance to get close and kiss and horny enough to have sex. They are not like before.

He couldn't help but feel like breaking right there. He had thought about seeing hyunjin with someone else, after all, it's been four years but looking at it with his naked eyes makes it unbearable. He, with someone else, stirred something in him.

Stupid heart.

Everyone was dancing while he was looking at them. He looked away and went to the bar so he wouldn't have to look at what they are doing. He sat on a stool and ordered a drink.

He was pissed. His jaw clenched and his heart felt tight inside. As he waits for his drink, he put his elbows on the counter and sighed in frustration, cause how much he tried his mind still wandered towards them. He gulped his first drink and ordered another one not minding how it taste, it's like the bitterness is nothing compared to how bitter he is feeling inside.

"Oh, what a beauty.." he heard someone say beside him. It was a man, beta in his late twenties. He was handsome, has a sharp jawline and has a nice body but he reeked of alcohol which made Felix uncomfortable and he scrunched his nose. They were already sitting close to his liking and the man was moving even closer.

Omega slightly leaned to the other side as he received his second drink
"What is your name?" He asked, and Felix was hesitant but replied anyway "f-felix"

That man stared at him like admiring his features "you are so pretty" he blurted, Felix blushed at that cause the man looks so amused genuinely and not in a flirty way. And he was slowly indulging in alcohol.

"Thanks" he mumbled taking a sip from his drink

"My name is junseo" he told and Felix nodded, not really interested in talking.

"I'm usually not this flirty but your beauty is like a pull.. would you mind having a dance with me?" He raised a question

Felix really doesn't want to and that man was looking at him with anticipation waiting for his answer, He leaned closer to Felix and inhaled "you smell sweet" he said

He flinched, it made him so uncomfortable and scared. Sniffing omegas scent is illegal and not good at all. He was still close to his face and wanted nothing but to get away from him as soon as possible. This feels weird.

When that man wouldn't leave him alone, and then started to trace his face with his finger. Felix tried to move away but he started feeling dizzy cause of the alcohol, still scrunched his face in discomfort. Before he could react and do anything junseo's hand got swatted roughly with a low growl.

Felix couldn't see who did that but that person turned his chair around so now he was in front of a familiar chest, oh the tequila

"What the fuck!" The man growl back clenching his jaw as he stared at hyunjin who was this close to punch his face if he says any bullshit

"Fuck off" hyunjin told with his venom voice, his eyes piercing, looking at Junseo, he tsked and walked away seeming to get that they might be dating or something because Felix fell onto his chest and smiled wide

They didn't say anything just stayed that way for some moments both enjoying but not saying it. Hyunjin pulled away and sat on the chair where junseo was sitting before. He heard Felix whine before he turned his chair and drank from his glass which was on the counter