accident

all were so happy and cheering for the alpha who was close to the end, bright smile was plastered to their faces as they shout and scream his name loudly from their lungs. they were jumping as they see him so close to the endpoint that he will win, their eyes stick to his moving car. felix was hugging seungmin as they both jumped into the thought that felix is safe. until, the speedy car got hit by sunwoo's car, a loud roaring sound of an engine reached them, they didn't notice till hyunjins car collided with the wall and flipped over, it all happened in a blink of an eye like a sudden plot twist they never expected nor had time to react when that happened or his car flipped. 

the crowd went silent and some rushed to the track in hope nothing bad happened. felix's heart pounded in his ribcage, and his body froze. it took him some seconds to get out of that hurtful sight that he would want to be a dream at this point. seungmin shook him and held his hand to drag him toward where everyone was going. 

Chan was the first one to get inside through the small crowd that had formed around the broken car, Minho changbin was next.

It was horrific, hurtful, like the most terrifying dream for all of them. Cars front is cramped and its windshield was all broken and shiny like small glasses all inside the car. Hyunjin hung low from his seat, his head lolling on the window. A small blood puddle is formed on the surface, his face has scratches and somewhere blood dripping.

Chan was shaking and his eyes were blurry cause of tears forming in his eyes, he quickly bent and tried to open the door with his shaky hands

"Ambulance!" Changbin shouted as soon as he saw

"I have already informed" Lia told, her voice breaking at the horrific sight

Minho heaved a breath, his mind spinning and tears were making their way, he stood up as changbin helped Chan and Jake handed him a hammer that he find somewhere

Minho got up, and met with Felix who just came
"H-hyunj-jinnie-" he was fully sobbing, he tried to go near the car, seungmin was still holding him from going near the car, as it will only panic Felix more. But felix was calling for hyunjin and crying.

"H-he will be okay" Minho told as he held Felix close

"I want to see hyung please" he cried as he pulled away from Minho

Minho didn't want to make him stay away from hyunjin, but in what condition hyunjin is laying there Felix won't handle it in a good way. He looked at seungmin and as they talked telepathically seungmin understands as he was doing before.

Felix shook his head, his eyes sticking to the car he could get a small glimpse of. People were surrounding it he couldn't see. His heart pains a lot and feels restless, he just wants to see his hyunjin.

Seungmin held him, and pulled him back away from the crowd but felix just cried. His face was all red and wet. He knew it was not okay, hyunjin is not okay

When Minho left with his teary face to the car Felix fell on his knees as seungmin hugged him "shh lix, he will be alright" his voice wavered as he told, as if he was comforting himself

Felix just cried calling hyunjin from time to time.

Jeongin and jisung were there, when Minho came and told jisung to go to Felix, jisung nodded and went to him. Chan was cursing as the glass finally breaks and he opened the door not caring if it cuts his hands or not.

"Common we have to hurry!" Changbin yelled, as he saw some smoke but didn't say cause everyone will panic mostly Chan

Though Chan saw it, as smoky oily smell hung in the air for everyone to know, and carefully opened the seatbelts as changbin was holding hyunjins head in his hand so his head won't make any impact on something hard