proposal

Hyunjin woke up the next day with a little headache. His head was pounding. He remembered, yesterday was minhos engagement and that at night they got drunk. When he thought about the pretty omega more,... It felt like a dream as he thinks of those two little stars. His stars.

They got drunk till late at night cause hyunjin can't just get over the thought of him having kids, his two adorable kids and Felix, who never leaves his mind.

His mind wander to the time when they had accidental sex. Yeah, Because they weren't on good terms at that time and Felix just came to him with Minho while he was in heat. Felix doesn't know that time that he was in heat though. But that took them to into some another world, in some sinful daze. They now have verification of that day.

Hyunjin doesn't remember what actually happened that day. He was drunk as fuck, he was basically living on alcohol for those two days when he had a fight with Felix. And when he took a whiff of his sweet cherry blossom scent, he got lured into it. Felix was fragile and was not in his right mind at that time and he wasn't either. He tried to do his best but at the last when felix would scream for alpha, how could he not give in?

He by mistake doubtless knotted Felix and Felix catched his knot. That's how he possibly got pregnant on that day when both were out of their senses. And when hyunjin got sober after minutes of break he quickly took Felix to his home before Felix would get his second heat wave and they had to do that again.

He regretted not controlling his actions.

But after thinking about Hyeon and yoojin, his lips formed into a smile. He doesn't want to regret it now, what happened had happened years ago.

Again just thinking about how Felix had managed to give birth to twins broke his soul. He couldn't imagine nineteen years old omega having to go through all of it, all the pain just because of him. He also gave him pain by not remembering him sooner. Fuck sunwoo.

How his little omega still doing it alone breaks his heart a million times more.

He has to take responsibility for everything he caused. He would do anything to gain his trust, to have him and his kids, to make him love him again. And tell him how he had loved him this all and remember him.

He didn't forget what happened last night between them either. How Felix acted towards his touch made him jittery.

It seems like it was certain to happen.

Well, it shouldn't have happened the way it did.

Right now he was on the way to Minhos apartment. Glad to his hyung who supported him last night, and now decided to meet the kids again cause hyunjin can't meet them alone when felix doesn't know hyunjin remembers him, and how eager he is to meet his kids.

He is such a fool. Stupid. jerk.

He can't wait to meet them.

He was in the elevator of minhos big ass penthouse. It's not like he doesn't have that. He is also living alone in a penthouse just as big as minhos. He will buy a big house in Gangnam which will have a big backyard to play, a lot of trees and grow pretty flowers which will not be more pretty than his adorable omega, a barbeque place to hang out, a big swimming pool, rooms for his kids and a lot of toys. He will have everything for his kids, whatever they want. A big house like his parents and will have a nice family.

Oh god, he is already dreaming about it.

He shook his head and just then the door chimed and opened. He walked through the hallway and ring the doorbell it didn't take much time when the door opened and revealed a giggly seungmin.