A mighty weapon

"A-Arthur Leywin?"

The world colors inverted, time itself stopping around us as he approached me.

"Why would you do this?" He asked, his tone cold as he was gazing down on me.

"Lord Indrath's command.. H-he wanted to pin it on the Vritra." I stammered out, the pressure he exuded weighing down on me.

"Aldir, I am planning to wage war on both Asuras and Vritras." - He took out a ring with multiple runes carved into it from his dimensional necklace - "I do not blame you for following orders, but even you yourself know those orders are morally wrong. Become my ally, Aldir."

His words hit me like a freight train. Betray Lord Indrath for what, this boy? Somehow, I was actually considering it.

"How sure are you to win this war? There is only one of you, while there are hundreds of powerful Asuras, not to mention the filthy Lessurans." I scoffed at the last part.

Instead of responding, he brought his hand in the air. A huge black orb appeared, enveloped by dark blue flames, sucking in the matter around us as an enormous pressure pushed me down to my knees.

"With you, and possibly other Asuras by my side, I am positive we can win this war. I will be extending this offer to Kordri, Wren and Myre as well. Are you some devoid machine incapable of thinking for itself?"

The black orb, and the pressure it exuded, disappeared, allowing me to stand up, when Arthur threw the ring to me.

While I was studying the ring, Arthur spoke.

"You have a week to decide. If you take me up on my offer, put on the ring. Until then, I will be refraining from any attacks on Asuras." 

I looked up, but there was no trace of the boy, only purple lightning left behind.

ARTHUR POV

Appearing before Seris Vritra and her retainer, I calmly sat down on a conjured chair of ice.

"Why are you here, Seris Vritra?" I asked, letting out a small amount of pressure.

The retainer, terrified, created a greatsword almost twice his height, pointing it at me.

I was about to dispel the sword when Seris started talking.

"Cylrit, stand down. If he was here to kill us, we would have already been long dead." She commanded as cold sweat ran down her forehead.

She turned to me, saying.

"I have information regarding the elf princess. She is supposedly a vessel for 'The Legacy' to reincarnate into." 

Reincarnate? Does this mean I'm not the only reincarnate? Can Agrona reincarnate people from other worlds into this one?

These and more thoughts flooded my mind.

Alright, let's take this methodically.

"What is the legacy? Are there any other reincarnates?" I asked, trying to keep my voice as calm as possible.

"It is supposedly a being with much higher potential than even the Asuras, Agrona's weapon against Kezess. About the other reincarnates, I only know that they exist, and that one of them is called Elijah Knight that is currently residing at our castle. I know nothing else, unfortunately."

This made my situation much more dire. Elijah is a reincarnate? Did he retain his memories like me? 

I wanted to ask so many questions, but it would be easy to piece together I am a reincarnate too.