A worthy fighter

"Sylv, hit me with all you have."

Sylv got a worried expression. "Are you sure?"

Regis watched with excitement and anticipation as I said. "Yeah"

With a nod, Sylv concentrated mana into her hand, much like I had done in front of the barrier. 

As her hand started visibly glowing white, with a strained voice she said. "Alright, prepare yourself."

I gave the armor access to my aether reserves, but it didn't use them at all. It simply created a small pulse of aether that reverberated throughout the room and back, bringing with it an overwhelming amount of both mana and aether particles.

Sylv wound up and exploded forward, punching me straight in the abdomen. The attack hit me, but I could tell it significantly slowed down even before it reached me, and that Sylvie didn't slow it down voluntarily.

The rest of the force felt like a large push that launched me away, but the armor returned to its liquid state, forming large wings that stopped me in mid-air, and then instantly reformed back into an armor.

Flabbergasted, I said. "I didn't do that."

 I landed on the ground unharmed, giving Sylv a thumbs up and receding my armor into the white cape.

Regis looked at me, saying. "That was pretty damn cool."

As we walked through the halls to the exit portal, I noticed Godfrey walking up to the portal.

As soon as he noticed me, his face brightened up. "Truly, thank you. I thought I would never see my family again, but you have given me hope. I have one last selfish request, could you tell me your name?"

"Arthur Leywin." 

I walked up the steps to the portal, looking back at the sea through a large window in the portal room.

A bright flash covered my vision as I found myself standing on soft dirt being hit by heavy rain. An enormous thunderstorm was ongoing, the skies flashing every few seconds. I was in a seemingly unending forest with various types of trees around me. Rodents ran around frantically collecting resources, beasts whizzed across the trees, and birds were screeching all around me.

I looked above the forest with Realmheart, seeing a large geyser of aether in the distance. I flew in its direction, the density of aether in the air increasing with me getting closer. 

Smoke was coming out of the area, and getting closer I saw multiple buff humanoids with four arms and eyes, large beards and no hair. Their skin was ivory with a tinge of purple, their eyes piercing purple with large black pupils.

Upon approaching, a figure approached me at speeds I didn't expect, its purple-tipped spear almost grazing me. It was one of the members of the tribe, now on the ground with a battle stance.

I called upon my armor, the tribesmen's fierce expression softened upon seeing it.

"I come in peace." I yelled.

He looked at me with a confused face, slightly leaning his head to the side.

'I don't think they understand you.' Said Regis.

'Yeah, very helpful.' I grumbled

Two tribesmen walked out of the largest tent, one being very old, probably an elder, and behind him was a very tall and muscular one exuding a very powerful aura.

The old man pointed at me and yelled something that I didn't understand, and the tribesmen instantly attacked me.

What was interesting, though, was that the strongest one just stood there, arms crossed, watching me intently.