The Club-Chapter 2

(Y/N pov)

(We headed to the club and it was a lot of people in here like always. It had a huge upgrade so it's more bigger than it was.)

Huey: Imma go look around so have fun and enjoy yourself.

Y/N: Yeah yeah sure

(Huey walked away from my residence and I just decided to have a drink right now.)

(Huey pov)

(I was walking around the club making sure everything is fine and everything in shape. Just like an owner would do because it's like I ain't doing shit to be honest. I want to stop doing this dangerous stuff but it's like I can't. The world is always about money. Everyone wants to do this and be that. Soon I saw a crew walked in. It was 5 of them. I heard of them before what were they called again? Well the leader of them is Dallas Bankston. I just can't think of their name of the group. The others are Ryan, Dev,  Jacques, Javier.)

Dallas: Yoo. My nigga Huey in the building what's up man?

(We dap each other up and I nodded my head.)

Huey: Good to see you Dallas. And

(I look at the others and they looked back. Looking pissed don't know why but they can always stay outside.)

Huey: Ryan, Javier, Jacques and Dev

(They nodded their heads and I looked back at Dallas.)

Huey: Came to have a good time

Dallas: Hell yeah! Where the hoes at

Huey: Dancers are in that room. Go through those doors. This is the club area

Dallas: Ohh Ok! I see you have this Motherfucka organize in here.

Huey: It's cool. There some dancers in here tho if you want to dance with one in here on the dance floor.

(Dev kept looking at me like he had a problem but I didn't pay it no mind.)

Huey: Welp have fun

Dallas: We will.

Ryan: Boss we gonna go throw some cash on the dancers on the top ground.

Dallas: Aight. Dev what's wrong with you?

Dev: I don't fuckin trust that nigga

Dallas: Man, that's motherfuckin Huey. He gives us business we receive and give back. He make these motherfuckin streets. Stop playin and go have fun or sumthin. We got all this money we rich baby.

Dev: Yeah, yeah Aight. Imma go get a drink.

(Y/N pov)

(Dev walked over there and order a lemonade beer. He saw Y/N next to him, he noticed she been there for a while. He took a sip of his beer while still looking at her.)

Dev: What yo pretty ass sitting here all alone for?

Y/N: Hm? Oh I didn't see you. Nothing just enjoying myself. Having a drink *giggling*

Dev: Why you not dancing on the dance floor. You got curves why not show them off

Y/N: Because I don't wanna show off my body *laughing* plus I have a fiancee.

Dev: .... You're engaged? To who

Y/N: Yeah...Huey Freeman

Dev: Oh- that dude

Y/N: Don't you have a girlfriend to?

Dev: Nah, just hoes on my line

Y/N: Oop damn *laughing*

Dev: Shid, I mean I'm not the type to be in relationships. Because I know I ain't gon stay loyal

Y/N: Understandable.

Dev: What you do for a living?

Y/N: Just chillin and stuff. Just doing me you know?

Dev: That's what's up.

(Huey pov)

(I was now in the backroom with the guys. We was drinking and talking about the crew that showed up.)

Huey: I can't remember their name

Riley: Wasn't something like frozen Control.

Ceaser: Yeahhh

Hiro: What type of fuckery is that *laughing*

(We all started laughing. I mean it's unique we don't have a name ourselves. Don't need one to be honest. Rather stay unknown because the police looking for us anyways. No one knows the crimes we have committed. Just Dominique and some of the Mafia groups. The Frozen Control don't know anything.  They not a Mafia they just some gangsters and a little gang. They don't have a whole lot of hitman and bodyguards but shit. I don't care.)

Hiro: Aw shit, I need some more weed.

Riley: You changed your braces color?

Hiro: Yeah, I don't even know why my grown ass still wearing these shit.

Riley: I mean you look mad young but the oldest in the room.

Hiro: I know right ain't that a bitch. I don't even got a beard yet and y'all do.

Riley: You have a mustache tho too

Hiro: Yeah but I want a beard to

Ceaser: It'll come around

Hiro: Imma go get us some drinks.

Huey: Okay

(Y/N pov)

(Hiro walked out of the vip longue and went to the bar area. He saw one of those members talking to Y/N. He went over there to see what was going on.)

Hiro: Hello guys

Dev: Who the fuck are you

Hiro: Don't worry about that. That's a nice all blue outfit you have on. Y/N what you doing here?

Y/N: Just having a drink

Hiro: Huey needs to see you.

Y/N: Okay

(I got up and walked away, Hiro was still there staring at Dev. Dev looked right back at him.)

Dev: Problem?

Hiro: Why was you talking to her

Dev: None of your business I can talk to who I want.

Hiro: I would watch your back if I were you talking to another man's lady

Dev: What you gonna do nigga?

Hiro: Nothing of course. Because she's not my woman. But make sure you check your surroundings homeboy *laughing*

(Hiro grabbed the 4 beers and headed back to the vip longue. Dev watched Hiro walking away in disgrace. He think thought about what Hiro said but he was too interested in Y/N to care. He wanted to get to know her more and he do not like to get told what to do.)

Sorry it took so long to post this I was watching a Netflix series and it was so addicting. But anyways I am gonna be updating 2 stories now since the other 2 are completed. But as I said if you don't know what's going on. Check out the first book of this and then you'll catch up. No rush 😭 but what's going to happen in the next chapter? Find out soon 😩❤️