You Ain't Goin-Chapter 30

Huey's pov

The next morning I woke up and yawned. I got out of bed to take my phone off the charger and go downstairs to make me some coffee. Y/N was still sleeping I kissed her forehead and head downstairs after I put on my robe and pajama pants.

I went straight to the kitchen after walking down the stairs and saw all of them up. Besides the girls it was just the boys. I'm surprised Riley up this early very unusual.

Huey: Good morning.

Hiro: Morning

Ceaser: *yawns*

Riley: Loud as yawn

Ceaser: Shut up.

Huey: Why y'all up so early?

Ceaser: I don't even know for myself I fell asleep too early I guess.

Riley: I just have thoughts on my mind.

Huey: Such as?

I say while grabbing my coffee cup that Y/N got for my birthday that had me and her initials on it. (Y/I + H) [Y/I meaning your initial.] I love this coffee cup I use it all the time. I pour some coffee with some milk, sugar, whipped cream and caramel.

Riley: Okay so me and Jess had a talk yesterday.

Hiro: Y'all argued again?

Riley: No, it was more of a little conversation. So she was asking me what she should wear today since it's her birthday. And I just answered cuz ya know why not? But she told me she was going out to eat but the outfit doesn't really represent going out to eat.

Hiro: So her outfit was a little revealing.

Riley: Ye, not that I care about it, it's just the fact nobody really wears revealing outfits when going out to eat.

Ceaser: Well I mean maybe it's just a birthday outfit.

Riley: Yeah, like a special birthday outfit for seducing.

I took a sip from my coffee and I placed it down on the counter. I guess they don't know don't they?

Huey: She told you that?

Riley: Told me what?

Huey: That she's going out to eat?

Riley: Ye

Huey: Well, that's a lie

Riley: Whatcha mean?

Huey: ....Oh y'all, just been lied to. They are not going out to eat they are going to a male strip club.

Riley: Nigga, what?

Hiro spit his water out in the sink and looked at me with hella curiosity. Aye it's not snitchin, I'm mad about it myself.

Hiro: Excuse me?

Ceaser: I think I need a Q-Tip, repeat that please.

Huey: They are going to a male strip club. They are not going out to eat. I mean they serve food but that's not what they were telling you. They lied to y'all.

Ceaser: ....I can't believe she would have lied to me and I never lied to her once. I mean maybe one time but that wasn't even my fault other than that I was loyal.

Hiro: I'm sayin, I always be straight up with Faith.

Riley: ....No, Hell no. This is some ol bullshit.

Huey: I feel the same way.

Riley: Okay, yeah what I did was mess up but we wasn't together!

Huey: Y'all ain't together yet now what's the difference?