Do Y'all Have Beef?-Chapter 10

(Y/N's pov)

I stopped dancing and went to go get a drink. I'm kinda tired now and was ready to go home but had no idea where Huey was. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. Oh!

Dev: Hey Mamas

Y/N: Hiiii how are you. Great party by the way

Dev: I'm good ma and thanks. You?

Y/N: I'm good too.

Dev: That's good shawty. So what you been up to?

Y/N: Nothing much just having a good time right now and excited for my wedding.

Dev: ... Wedding?

Y/N: Yeah! I'm engaged for like almost 8 months now.

Dev: Damn ma..never knew that. Let me guess engaged to Huey?

Y/N: Yeah how you know?

Dev: Nothing much. Just a guess I should've knew. Well how come you didn't have the ring on when I came over?

Y/N: I was washing dishes at that time and didn't want my ring to fall down the drain and when I finished I forgot to put it back on that was my mistake I'm sorry.

Dev: Damn. You had me thinking you was single.

Y/N: Oh I'm sorry

Dev: You such a beautiful lady you deserve so much more.

Y/N: Really? I think I'm happy for what I got.

Dev: Pfft. Sure

Y/N: But I mean it-

(Soon Huey came over and held me by my hand. As soon he touched me he made close eye contact with Dev. I don't know it's like they got something going on but I wouldn't know Huey past relationships with other people. I'm starting to think they have beef.)

Huey: Dev

Dev: Huey, great to see you up there.

Huey: Smh

Y/N: Y'all know each other?

Huey: Yeah very closely I should say

(Dev started chuckling and then took his cup and walked off. Uhm that was a awkward moment right now. Why they look at each other like that like they wanted to throw punches and kill each other. Huey then made eye contact with me and scowled.)

Y/N: Why you always piss at everything.

Huey: I'm not. But why was you talking to him?

Y/N: He talked to me first. And he didn't know I was engaged.

Huey: Yeah I'm not surprised because you are sneaking with everything

Y/N: What you tryna say!?

Huey: You never be having your ring on.

Y/N: That is not true I just be doing housework and don't want to loose my ring thank you very much Mr. Freeman.

Huey: Yeah okay Mrs. Freeman

(I giggled at his throwback and then we started walking outside towards the car. Finally I'm ready to go anyways I'm so tired. We gotten in the car and buckled our seatbelts.)

Y/N: ...Huey

Huey: Hm?

Y/N: What's up with your and Dev?

Huey: Nothing don't worry about it

Y/N: Is he your ex?

Huey: What? Fuck no I'm not gay and we never dated. The hell is you thinking

Y/N: Don't do that! I'm just asking because not everyone ready to come out the closet.

Huey: Well I'm out the closet. Fully and I'm straight as fuck.

Y/N: Well what is it that is going on between y'all?

Huey: Why you bothered by it?

Y/N: I just wanna know! I mean hell y'all looked like y'all wanted to kill each other back there.

Huey: I don't wanna hurt him. I just don't like him. There is nothing but deals and Money and business. It's all about the money.

Y/N: Oh..so you own him money?

(He started chuckling the fuck is funny I really wanna know why they so pissed off at each other. Plus him going to be my husband soon I expect the truth at all times.)

Huey: Me? Hell no he owns me money. They all do as one. I'm the reason why they are there today. That's how it all starts but nobody knows how it all finish.

Y/N: ....Oh so you is all about business huh?

Huey: Is what I am known for but it's like I don't do shit.

Y/N: Is that why Dallas is cool with you?

Huey: He has no choice but too. Dallas not the problem none of them is the problem Dev is the problem.

Y/N: Well...how so?

Huey: Like I said before I don't tolerate disrespect. To get what you want it always starts with respect for. I don't think he understands how much I can fuck up his life. He can affect all of them as one. I mean he apart of them and it's Dallas responsibility to make sure he doesn't fuck shit up.

Y/N: Damn...

Y/N: Well... How about we do a family dinner tomorrow!

Huey: You out of your rabbit ass mind if you think I'm letting him step in my house.

Y/N: Well! I'm pretty sure it'll be good! We can talk shit out you know like family?

Huey: Family? Is that a new word in your dictionary?

Y/N: Don't get smart fucking asshole I'm just saying.

Huey: Well did you and Dominique at like family when y'all was TRYING to handle shit out.

Y/N: ... Don't bring that hoe up. I will fuck you up in this bitch.

Huey: Well that's how me and Dev is we just didn't put our hands on each other.

Y/N: You know what you is full of shit.

Huey: I know

Y/N: Anyways I'm doing the family dinner tomorrow. They coming I don't care that's the whole purpose to talk shit out. And so are you and everyone else in the household.

Huey: *sighs* whatever.

Y/N: Come onn it'll be fun. Well not fun but helpful I hope.

Huey: This is surprising hearing this from you. You really not the person to wanna talk shit out. 

Y/N: Oh my goddd not true I would love talking shit out with people.

Huey: Shid

Y/N: Whatever Huey I think I'm starting to act mature now

Huey: Anddd a lie again

Y/N: Nooo it's not. I think I am at least I mean it could be helpful for a lot of things while you still acting like a child.

Huey: Gurl bye. I been acting like a man while you was still trying to get rid your virginity at the age of 30.

Y/N: FUCK YOU.

A lot happened at the end but don't mind that 🤪 anyways how you think the dinner is going to go find out in the next chapter 😮‍💨❤️