A "Family" Dinner-Chapter 11

(Huey's pov)

(I don't know how I feel about this I mean. Me and Dev in the same room is just not gonna work for me but I'll do anything to keep Y/N happy and I guess this is what she wants.)

Y/N: Hey baby

Huey: Hey

(I kissed her lips, her cooking smells and taste good but I wonder why she's making.)

Huey: Whatcha making?

Y/N: Some ham, sweet potato pie, greens, cornbread, Mac and cheese, etc

Huey: Oo sounds good. The girls helping?

Y/N: Yeah they went out to get desserts. And some more ingredients so I can make this cornbread.

Huey: Oh ok need help?

Y/N: Baby you know you can't cook.

Huey: Excuse you I can learn. And I can just not like you

Y/N: No Baby you can't. At all

Huey: Whatever well what you want me to do?

Y/N: Nothing just be yourself and kind fo Dev.

Huey: Oh my god

Y/N: Hueyyy you'll be fine we all well. We just gonna eat and have fun. Okay?

Huey: Mhm

Y/N: Good. Now the girls gonna be back in a few. Can you and the boys help clean off the table and stuff.

Huey: Yeah.

Y/N: Oh oh tell Cease to put these foods I this tray on the grill.

Huey: Gotcha.

Y/N: Thank you babes.

Huey: Mhm

(I grabbed the tray and headed outside where the guys was at.)

Hiro: Sup

Huey: Hey Y/N wants us to clean off the table in a bit and shit and Cease put these on the grill.

Ceaser: Gotcha.

Riley: Why they can't do it themselves they the females.

Hiro: And we the man who helps our ladies so there shouldn't be a problem

Riley: Lady? What lady Im single

Huey: We can tell

Riley: Fuck you gay ass nigga.

Huey: Riley I will fuck your ass up watch it

Riley: Who you trynna fuck it damn sure ain't me. No homo.

Huey: Riley I swear say another thing

Riley: And did what you gonna do? Nothing wanna know why? Cuz you ain't shit but a gay ass hater ass Nigga-

Ceaser: Okay okay calm y'all old asses down.

Riley: You the oldest in this damn group nigga so shut the fuck up.

Hiro: Alright alright stop it.

(I can't stand Riley sometimes but at the end of the day I still love him because he's my brother but he still a asshole.)

Hiro: Anyways. I thought you and Jessica was dating?

Riley: No, we just be messing around we not even interested in relationships.

Ceaser: Hmm that's not what I seek. She really have some type of feelings for you but all you see her is a hoe.

Riley: Yeah my hoe. My side dish.