The Actual Family Dinner-Chapter 12

(Huey's pov)

While Y/N was upstairs changing we all was at the table just having random conversations until they came. They need to hurry the fuck up because once they food is cold it just gonna be cold and they not using my damn microwave. Well maybe the others can but Dev hell nah. Soon there was a knock at the door and I got up to answer it and of course it was them I wasn't expecting company anyways but them.

Huey: Come on

They walked in looking all over the place while Riley was leading them in the diner room. Me and Dev make an serious death eye contact. I should've just shut the door in his face and have him try to get in the house a different way. But nah I'm gonna act right tonight all because Y/N wants me to. Once they sat down, Y/N came down perfect timing. Once everyone was seated we started eating.

Dallas: This is so nice of y'all niggas and the gracefulness of the food smells so good.

Hiro: Thank you

Dallas: Who made this Mac and cheese taste so damn good. OOO

Y/N: That was me sir

Dallas: ooo, Huey you is so lucky. A special lady who can cook definitely wifey material for you. Although I already know she your fiance just saying

Huey: Yeah I get it

I say not breaking eye contact with Dev. This nigga think he slick just because you hear doesn't mean to act a fool. I know he has some type of feelings for Y/N but he gonna understand sooner than that ring on her finger shows that she is not on the market and to back the fuck up or get smack the fuck up.

Ryan: Hey Jess

Jessica: Hey

Erica: Y'all know each other?

Riley: Yeah apparently.

Ryan looked at Riley with a smirk and Riley just shrugged his shoulders after taking another bite from the cornbread. Of course Riley wouldn't care much he doesn't even understand his feelings towards Jessica right now. Jessica frowned after seeing the way Riley was acting. They really need to talk things out officially.

Y/N: So how's the food

Dev: It's good ma

Huey: She has a name.

Dev: Didn't ask you dickhead

I kissed my teeth and balled my fist up I know what I said but don't think this man won't still get fucked up.

Huey: Wanna say that again?

Y/N: Ok OK please stop. Both of you and just enjoy the dinner.

Dallas: Dev we had this talk already.

Y/N: So did we Huey.

Huey: Yeah yeah I know. Whatever

Ceaser: So this family dinner was basically to talk things out and enjoy ourselves.

Dev: About what exactly?

Ceaser: Our issues. We should be close and respect each other.

Huey and Dev: You must be drunk, high, or out of your mind if you think I'm gonna respect him.

Everyone looked at us shocked while me and Dev was just scowling at each other. Nigga ain't nobody asked for you to translate what I was thinking.

Y/N: Okayyy so...uhm yeah Ceaser right. Why do y'all have beef.

Dev: no reason.

Huey: No reason at all.

Ryan: We mind as well put everything out on the table.

Dev: Well, Why don't Huey explains it

Huey: Like I told you before I didn't call you out

Erica: Exactly on what?

Ryan: Dev was sent to jail because he had cocaine in his car. He was pulled over and they checked his car.

Dev: The thing is they came out of nowhere and pulled me over so how would they spot it.

Huey: how the fuck I'm supposed to know when I just told you I didn't call them on you.

(Y/N's pov)

I have no idea what is going on but why Dev had cocaine in his car anyways. Who called the police on him because is no way they just gonna find out judge like that and it's definitely was not Huey I would not blame him at all. So many questions is running through my head because this is just crazy.

Dev: Watch your mouth and you must know something dickhead

Huey and Dev stand up literally threatening each other with their words and actions. I need to do something before this get out of hand.

Huey: I ain't gotta watch a motherfuckin thang this my house you can take a plate of a biscuit and get the fuck out.

Y/N: GUYSSS sit downnn!

They sat back down in their seats while still staring at each other. Ughh why can't we just have an regular normal dinner like family all this is about drugs and shit like when is it gonna end!

Dev: Not like you don't do crimes.

Huey: I know I do crimes dickhead.

Javier: Surprised y'all never was caught

Dev: We catch y'all tho

Riley: Good for you. You want an reward nigga?

Dev: How was the bank

What bank? I didn't know anything about no bank. What we ran out of money in our card or something? Maybe he needed an deposit. His scowled gotten deeper while he was balling his fist up tighter.

Riley: What, nigga?

Dev: Yeah y'all robbed the luxury bank.

WHAT!?

Huey: Shut. The. Fuck. Up

Ceaser: No like seriously nigga.

Hiro: Smh

Y/N: Huey what he talking about

Dev: Your "hubby" robbed the bank

Huey: I didn't rob shit. I was involved that was all.

Dev: Still apart of it.

I got up from the dinner table because I am very annoyed right now. He told me he was done with all this! At this point I'm not even hungry anymore, they can just have this for dinner tomorrow it'll be lots of leftovers.

Y/N: Can y'all go, just make a big plate take whatever you want.

That's all I said and just walked away from the table going upstairs to our bedroom, slamming the door from my irritation. I'm Soo annoyed we definitely gonna have this talk because he told me he was done with all of this!

(Huey's pov)

They got up from they seats still not breaking eye contact with Dev. I just wanna murder this nigga, I don't even know how he found out but whatever not that I give a fuck all I can think about is Y/N feelings right now. I just know she mad as fuck at me I mean I did lied I broke a vow before  we even got married yet. I need to talk to her once they get the fuck out my house.

Jacques: We appreciate the dinner and we sorry for the inconveniences.

Hiro: It's cool. Thanks for coming tonight have a good night get home safely

Jacques: Thanks man

Hiro: Anytime.

I got up from my seat because the boys was gonna make sure they are gone so I headed my way up the stairs to our bedroom. When I entered she just look at me with her arms folded with anger in her eyes. Aw shit here we go, well it is my fault after all. I sat down on the bed getting ready for our talk.

I apologize for the late post on this I know a lot was waiting for this story to continue. Of course I didn't forget just need to work on my time management on this story 😒 but anyways what's going to happen during this talk? Find out 🤪❤️