Jealousy and Misunderstandings-Chapter 9

(Jessica's pov)

Jessica: Hey uhm imma go get some fresh air.

Ryan: Sure thing. Go ahead

Jessica: Thanks.

(I walked away from Ryan and went on the balcony to get some fresh air. I heard a lighter go off and turned around seeing Riley lighting up some weed. He looks so calm and peaceful but I don't even know if he sees me he not even looking this way.)

Jessica: What you doing up here?

Riley: I should be asking you that since I was up here first.

(He turned around to look at me and then inhale the smoke I watched him as he does it. It's so attractive every man that smokes is just so attractive I don't know why it just the way the does it specially when they hold in for a long time and then it comes out from their nose.)

Jessica: I'm here for fresh air.

Riley: So am I.

Jessica: ....

(He stand up from sitting down on the edge and was going to walk away but I stopped him by placing my hand on his buff chest. I didn't want him to go yet I just wanted him to stay longer he is always leaving no matter where we are or what we have or had.)

Riley: Why the fuck you touching me

Jessica: I'm not I mean I am I was just stopping you from leaving

Riley: I gos where I wanna go.

Jessica: I want to speak to you bro.

Riley: There's nothing to speak about. Catch some oxygen for your next dance with your charmin prince.

Jessica: What the fuck is your problem. Riley we not about to do this

Riley: Ain't startin shit fuck out of here.

(That's all he said and then walked away. I realized what he said about catching some damn oxygen. Why he sounded so serious about it tho. I just wanted to speak. Have he seen us dancing together. Oh...I didn't mean for things to get extreme but at the end of the day I'm single and he said that for himself. I turned back around trying to not feel emotional because he really doesn't want to talk to me I just wish he would be a fucking man and talk shit out. I don't care if I'm a side chick or not if I wanna claim him as my man.)

(Riley's pov)

(Pfft all of a sudden she wants to talk to me. I'm probably petty for not hearing her out but there really nothing to talk about she's single. We both is so we can do whatever the hell we want without feeling guilty. There was nothing special between us anyways it was just sex and kisses like I do when I do have a hoe around me. I went into the club room Dallas had with the hoes at. Aw shit it looks fire in here. I sat down and a dancer wanted to do a dance for me. I mean it'll help to get a lot off my mind.)

Girl: Would you like a dance papi?

Riley: Show me what ya got.

(Jessica's pov)

(After catching some air I went back downstairs and went up to the girls asking if they seen Riley anywhere. I really wanted to speak to him and just make peace with him again if he'll stop acting like a bitch.)

Jessica: Hey have any of y'all seen Riley?

Y/N: Nope.

Erica: Not one bit I'm so high right now.

Faith: I think he went in that room over there.

(I faced where Faith was pointing at. The club room? Why would he be in there. I mean I shouldn't be surprised but I said thank you to faith and went to go see if I can find him. When I walked in there was a lot of dancers and shit. I saw Riley and saw a girl dancing on him. So this is what the fuck he do!? Being the petty bitch that I am I walked over and looked at her with a death stare.)