A Hotel For The Night-Chapter 36

Y/N's pov

3 hours later we had a good time and everything. We danced to music, ate food, played games and had a good day. It was time to pack up tho me and Huey had to get going for us to book in a hotel and then we would leave in the morning and most likely be at our honeymoon in the afternoon tomorrow.

Everyone was now grabbing their stuff to leave while Me and the others stayed to clean up. Gladly it wasn't that messy since the majority of us here were adults and there were only a little bit of kids.

Jessica: Y'all can get going we can clean it up ourselves.

Y/N: No it's okay we wanna help.

Erica: No, no it's okay. Go change and get going before the hotel closes up tonight.

Y/N: Awww y'all sure.

Huey: They said they sure come on.

Y/N: I- Damn Babe maybe they just saying that.

Huey: Nope they are not. They should've never said that if they really needed help. Come on.

Huey took me to the dress room and we changed our clothes to something casual so it would have been easier for us to walk. Or at least for me to walk my wedding dress was pretty long.

Huey: You had a good time?

Y/N: Yesss! It was amazing and we are officially marriedddd.

I hop up to hug him as he holds me into his arms. We shared a passionate kiss, ooo this man just knows what he is doing to me.

Huey: What hotel do you wanna go to?

Y/N: It doesn't matter baby, just somewhere for us to stay in.

Huey: Yeah well I rather you be specific because if you let me choose we get the fanciest hotel nearby because the service is better.

Y/N: If that's what you wanna do I don't mind.

Huey: Okay. Let me call so they know I will be arriving to book. Go pack up your dress.

He exited the dress room and I started to wrap my dress up to put it back in the suitcase that had other clothes in it. I'll just hang it up in the closet at the hotel so it's out of the way. I fixed my hair and cleaned my hands. Then I exited the room with the case.

Faith: You good?

Y/N: Yah just about to go soon.

Jessica: Okay, get there safely.

Erica: Yeah

Y/N: We will.

Erica: How long y'all staying at y'all honeymoon?

Y/N: Just for 4 days.

Erica: Oh okay. Where y'all going to a beach house?

Y/N: Yep. It'll still be there if we ever wanna go back we didn't buy it for rent.

Erica: Ohh okay. Have fun.

Y/N: We will.

Huey: Aight I already book for it imma take the suitcase to the car.

Y/N: Okay. Thanks baby.

Huey grabbed our suitcases and headed out of the building to put our suitcases in the car.

Jessica: Ooo you better give that man that wet wet tonight.

Y/N: Oh my god stop it.

Jessica: I'm serious.

Y/N: I'm seriouss! Anyways let me get going. Don't clean all this up by y'all selves in one night. Don't rush y'all selves to clean it up.

Erica: Yeah yeah we know. Now go.