An Invitation-Chapter 7

(Huey's pov)

(When Y/N went in a different room I went in my office and started counting the money they collected. They came inside and sat down in one of the chairs.)

Hiro: We grab as much as we could

Huey: It's alright we didn't even need it was just bored.

Riley: Hiro Gay

Hiro: You still on that? You must really want me to spank you huh?

Riley: Eww Nigga

Ceaser: So what we gonna do with all this cash?

Huey: Well there about 800k in this bag. Plus the gold have us up to at least 1.5 million. So we can split it and extra would just be here if anyone needs it.

Hiro: Oh ok

Riley: Now what?

Huey: Dallas invited us to a party. We going just to see I mean we have nothing else to do with our time.

Ceaser: Is we bringing the girls?

Huey: If y'all want. Take them out shopping today the party is tomorrow night.

Riley: Aight

Hiro: What he wanted us there for?

Huey: Don't know? He inviting mostly all the gangsters and mafias he knows.

Riley: What's the dress policy?

Huey: Suits or thuggish

Riley: Damn party finna be ghetto as fuck.

Hiro: Didn't the girls just go back from shopping.

Ceaser: Yeah that but who knows if they gotten dresses or not.

(Y/N's pov)

Y/N: I don't know he was acting weird when he saw Dev. Like not weird but his expression changed.

Jessica: Girl yuh of course it is. Your man just caught you talking to another nigga.

Y/N: But it wasn't even like that we was just talking about each other's days and stuff.

Erica: Yeah but you fucking with a nigga that Huey does not fuck with of give shits about.

Faith: Maybe they had beef before of Huey just doesn't like you around other men.

Y/N: Well yeah but when I was around Dev he seemed totally different if I was around different men.

Erica: I don't know gurl I just think Huey doesn't like Dev I mean we have to admit he knows people longer than we have. I'm pretty sure Huey knew Dev for a long ass time.

Faith: True we can't really say much without knowing their backstory.

Y/N: Well I do agree you with y'all but I think Dev a nice person.

Jessica: Don't get your hopes up nigga be crazy these days.

Y/N: Speaking of niggas. How's you and Riley?

Jessica: Girl we ain't dating we just be having sex here and there that's about it.

Faith: Oh come on y'all would be cute together.

Jessica: Pfft. Cute? This nigga be playing games. Giving very much he ain't shit.

Erica: Well I'm pretty sure it'll come around.

Y/N: Yeah and not only that I feel like they hiding something from us?

Erica: Like what fucking other bitches? He betta not Ceaser know I will kick his ass.