So Delusional-Chapter 19

(Riley's pov)

We headed straight home and when we did the girls was dancing in their pajamas with Music on the smart tv. The living room got pillows and shit all over the place, blankets on the couches. They must be having a good time but I ain't cleaning this shit up.

Huey: Y/N

They stopped and looked at us with shock in their eyes. Y/N hopped off the couch and made her way to Huey figure.

Y/N: Oh, Hi Baby

Huey: What is this?

Y/N: The plans I told you about-?

Huey: Y'all gonna clean this up tomorrow morning.

Y/N: Well yeah, I'm not gonna have the maids to do it.

Huey: And what is you wearing.

Y/N: A onesie. You want one? I got an stitch one for you that may fit.

Huey: No, I'm good.

Erica: You never saw an onesie before?

Huey: I have just not in person. You look cute tho

Y/N: Thank you but why are y'all here?

Riley: Damn we can't come home.

Y/N: You can I was just wondering I mean it's really only 10:00 usually y'all would stay for another hour or 2.

Huey: Yeah...uhm, I need to speak to you tho.

Y/N: We can upstairs. I'll be up there in a bit.

Huey: Alright.

Huey started to make his way up the stairs while Y/N was cleaning up the popcorn that was on the table and then she went upstairs when she finished. The girls was hugging Hiro, and Cease while Jessica just made eye contact with me. I raised an eyebrow and walked into the kitchen to get a drink.

Jessica: Riley

I looked at her while pouring my drink. What do she want now. I knew she was gonna follow me in here.

Riley: What

Jessica: It's yes.

Riley: Damn does it matter, you act like you my mother.

Jessica: Mind as well because clearly you ain't got no home training.

Riley: You think you funny?

Jessica: Oh I was being serious and why you didn't give me a hug like the girl gave their men.

Riley: What you need a hug for? You ain't no child. For anything you could have given me a hug I ain't gotta do shit.

Jessica: ....Nigga, you so damn delusional. Like you don't show me affection at all and it makes me feel left out because all the other girls feel wanted.

Riley: I'm a different nigga you the same bitch as all the others that want affection. Go find one that will. Plus we ain't dating I don't know why you so pressed.

Jessica: Yeah well you be fucking me like you be wanting to claim me.

Riley: You be getting your hopes up that's just sex. It's all it is nothing new.

Jessica: ....*mumbles*

Riley: What?

Jessica: Nothing. I'll find a new nigga then.

Riley: Go ahead not like I give a fuck. You gon keep running back.

Jessica: Oh no I'm serious.

Riley: Sure you are Bunny.

Jessica: Aight.

I watched her walk away. That hoe ain't gonna get another nigga I'm sure of it. Even if she happens to still won't give a damn we not dating and she looks at it that way I don't I know what she is and what she's not. Swear hoes get their hopes up too much.

(Jessica's pov)

I walked back into the living room sitting down on the couch. Niggas ain't shit I swear and we was just on good terms. Maybe Riley's right, maybe I am just wasting my time on a nigga that don't even want me for real I am delusional as fuck. He may not love me but I love him he may not fuck with me but I fuck with him. I'll just try my ways out with Ryan I mean he ain't bad. I had a good dance and time with him at that party. I do remember I have his number I took my phone out and started texting him.

Erica: Oop, girl who you texting?

Jessica: Ryan. Damnnn all up in my grill with no cheese.

Faith: Waitt, what about Rileyyy

Jessica: Girl fuck him, he playing and didn't believe me that I was gonna find new. So I am

Erica: Noooo he just don't know how to love.

Jessica: He doesn't care what I do so too bad. I'm on my own terms now.

Faith: Welp, I mean if y'all both feel that way then just do you.

Jessica: I am. I just can't take it anymore. What's the point loving someone who doesn't love me back. I'm just being blind to realize he doesn't want me for real.

Erica: You want to stay in my room tonight?

Jessica: No because I don't want Ceaser sleeping on the floor again like last time it's okay I'll get my own room there's a lot here. Imma go pack my stuff out his room tho.

Faith: Okay, if you need anything let us know.

Jessica: Thanks guys

I got up from the couch and hugged them. They are always here for me including Y/N they are the best friends anyone could ask for.

(Y/N's pov)

When we headed to our room I faced towards Huey to hear what he wanted to talk about.

Y/N: What's up?

Huey: We came home early because Dev was at the same spot we was.

Y/N: Oh

Huey: I'll help him

Y/N: Really!? But...

Huey: Yeah yeah I know but I'm only helping him because he's a father and I know you are not gonna be that happy as I expect you to.

Y/N: Ohhh, this is great. I'm so proud of you for having a heart.

Huey: Only one condition

Y/N: ?

Huey: You never allow to speak to him again after this. Ever.

Y/N: BUT HUEY!!!

Huey: No, I mean number blocked. I'm only helping him this one time and that's it if he gets himself into another situation too bad.

Y/N: ....Fine only because you'll help him. I want to help him with you.

Huey: No it's too dangerous, stay out of it. Let me handle it.

Y/N: Okay

I grabbed Huey by the collar and kissed him then I hugged him he smirked and hugged back. I'm so proud of him and I'm proud of myself for trying to convince him I mean they both basically in the same situation. I hope they found out everything in the end. Me and Huey shared as kiss again before going to bed.

I gotta do some changes in the first book of this on Riley's character because I kinda messed it up a little they are totally different personalities 💀 but anyways what's going to happen next find out 🤭❤️