Sub!Nightmare x Bad sanses 1/2 {Lemon}

Aight so basically Noot's in heat, idk how, but yeah. So this is a request, I feel awkward tagging people since idk if they've already seen the chapter or naw so uh-h e h-
Enjoy!)

{and just to clear up some stuff, Nightmare has an ecto with female parts, but also a dick summoned}

Nightmare's POV:

So hot....It was so hot. Well, it felt hot to him, at least. Curse this moronic 'heat', he couldn't even get anything done except just sit here(naked) until it went away. Hopefully it would. He'd already gone five days without leaving his room or doing anything to help with his...."condition", and it was honestly starting to hurt. He panted, his pelvic bone already lightly glowing, although nothing was summoned yet. God, this was so uncomfortable. Well, at least he was isolate-

His thoughts were cut off by a knock on his door.

Shitshitshitshit- Nightmare sat up, praying to god that the door was locked. "Who is it?" He called out, his voice wavering. 

Killer's POV:(Bcuz hes the horniest one ngl)

Boss had been staying in his room for...a week? Yeah, that was it. Stars, something smelled amazing...Maybe Horror was making chocolate cookies again. Nevermind the cookies, back to his task. "Killer! Anyway, im comin' in, you've been holed up in there all week!" He heard the beginnings of a protest but turned the handle and opened the door, only to be greeted by the sigh of Nightmare completely naked, his ecto summoned and hand...Well, his hand was doing something. Killer blushed slightly, but a small smile split his face as he smelled the scent again, but much stronger and seemingly wafting from the black-boned skeleton in front of him. "Damn~Is this what you've been doin'?" He purred, slowly walking up to him and leaning over the other, an arm on either side.

Nobodies POV bcuz thats the best way:

Nightmare flushed brightly, scooting backwards a bit. Sure, his gang occasionally fucked each other. But he didn't want the other to feel like he was a s!ut  or anything- He blushed heavily, cursing himself for only being able to stutter  out flustered half-hearted protests, and somehow his cyan blush glowed even brighter when his wrists were grabbed and pinned above his head, against the headboard. "I-Wha-" He still couldn't speak correctly. Goddammit, this heat was even worse then last time. At least he could be helped with it, even if it was with this horny ass.

Killer held his wrists with one hand now, his other hand pulling out his phone and tapping away. A few moments after he put it away, Nightmare's phone pinged. He....was starting to get worried. Killer wouldn't be texting him during this, so the only thing he could be doing.......was texting the gang's groupchat. Nightmare paled a fraction, he knew what the other was doing and probably what he was texting the others. When he heard multiple footfalls in the hallway, he knew he was screwed. Dust and Horror walked in, Horror watching dust and saying something with a goofy grin, Dust smiling slightly. That smile froze when he saw Nightmare, and he stared. Horror looked confused on why he had stopped walking, following his gaze and also freezing. A slightly drool droplet came out of the corner of his mouth;he loved nightmare's ecto.

Killer grinned at them both. "Welcome to the party! Now, it seems our lovely boss has a little....problem. Nightmare whined softly, squirming a bit. He.....He was probably going to be unable to walk for a few weeks. He squirmed even more when the other two members of his gang entered, starting to get a little desperate.  Which, he realized, was  probably making this worse. That turned at least two of them on. Killer smirked, producing handcuffs from somewhere and cuffing his wrists to the headboard, which left his hands free to spread Nightmare's legs, and he gasped as his already slick entrance was hit by the cold air. Horror scurried up, eyes wide, and as usual dragged Dust behind him. They were an adorable couple, Nightmare had to admit. Begrudgingly.

He prayed Horror didn't go first, the skeleton had the largest member he'd ever seen, even compared to Cross or Dream. When the single-eyelighted skeleton sat on the bed, tugging his shorts down, Nightmare knew the heavens were deaf. He opened his mouth to protest, but as soon as he did a bright red dick was shoved into his mouth and somewhat down his throat. He gagged instinctively, glaring at killer, but his eyelights flicked from small circles to large hearts as Horror fully shoved into him, not prepping him at all. He didn't need it, but still. A loud, muffled moan tore from his throat, and his spine arched as he squeezed around him. Stars, it felt amazing.

He felt himself being lifted slightly, and then saw Dust slip behind him, tugging off his own shorts. Was he going to fuck his ass? His question was answered moments later when he felt the tip of Dust's dick slide into his already stretched pussy. He yelped, and Killer shoved his member deeper down his throat to silence him. Dust fully slipped it in, and he tried his best to say silent, sucking on Killer's dick. He did pretty well, until strings wrapped around his torso, raising him up a bit and then dropping him down, over and over. Tears pricked the corner of his sockets, but he absolutely loved it, moans coming through, albeit muffled. And then, like a true gentleman, Cross went behind him as well, biting and sucking on his neck in exactly the right spots. Pleasure blotted out his senses for a moment before he mastered himself, eyelights rolling up and fuzzing.

A/N: yall super sorry i havent published in like months- anyway yeah enjoy this chapter-