KillerMare crack

ngl this is prob just gonna be crack lmao-

Killer woke up in Nightmare's room. That in itself wasn't that odd; him and Noot often fucked each other, and it was always in this bed. But he distinctly remembered the events of last night, and sex was not among them, for once. He sat up, looking around, and saw nobody. Oh well. He rubbed sleep from his eyes, but then realized that he might have gotten some of his eyegoo on his hands. He looked down, turning his palms up, and saw...deep grey hands, with some turquiose at the joints. He stared at them for a long time, before twisting his head to look behind him at the four tentacles laying limp there. After feeling his right eye, his suspicions were  He confirmed, and he grinned, pumping his arms into the air. "IM A HENTAI OCTOPUS!" He cheered out, grinning widely.

Meanwhile, in Killer's room, Nightmare was panicking. He saw his soul was literally outside his body, which made him feel exceedingly vulnerable. Plus, his bones were white. And he was leaking black goo from his sockets. All in all, he was having an identity crisis. A mirror. He needed a mirror. He sprinted into the bathroom, looking at the pane of reflective glass to see-Killer. He screamed loudly, stumbling backwards. and started to feel his face. The person in the mirror copied him. Holy shit. What was this? Was he in Killer's body? A thought struck him, and he peeked in his shorts. "Heh. Small. Knew it." He snickered, letting the waistband snap back into place and straightening. He'd have to go make sure Killer didn't do anything with his body.

Mm...Nightmare was too late. Killer, being flat chested in his female ecto, wasn't used to boobs. So when he tried summoning female, he literally gasped, and started playing with the giant boobies like a child with a new toy. Moments later, he-Or, now that he thought of it, Nightmare in his body, kicked the door open, and tackled him. "Pervert!" Nightmare spat, glaring. Killer considered his options. Well...He was a hentai octopus atm, after all. Tentacles grabbed Nightmare, and hoisted him into the air. Killer smiled sweetly at him, which came off as a sadistic grin on Nightmare's face, and spoke. "i am going to tentacle-fuck you my dear nightmare" Nightmare glared. "Dont you dare put my glorious tentacles in your manky buhdussy-" He warned, tone sharp. Killer didn't care.

this was just a crack thing