Kustard [Fluff]

Fell sighed, crunching through the snow as he made his way to Waterfall. He was...nervous. Not that he would admit it out loud, though. His breath came out as mist, and he jammed his hands into his pockets, snow transitioning into dirt and blue flowers. He stood, sighing."God, classic, why am I in love with you?" He grumbled, kicking at the dirt. Theeen the flowers started to repeat what he had said. He swore loudly, shushing them.

He couldn't get them to say anything else, but he tried. And then his phone pinged, and he pulled it out. On the screen, under classic's name, was a message. "I'm here" He straightened, and waited. A few moments after, Classic walked into waterfall, hands in his pockets as wel. He smiled at Fell, which got his soul beating faster, and he smiled back. "So, what did ya wanna meet me here for?" Classic asked,walking up to him. "I, ah, got somethin' to tell ya...." He mumbled.

He took a deep breath, about to confess his feelings, when a flower beat him to it, repeating his earlier comment. Classic's face slowly turned blue, and his sockets widened. "oh..." Fell stiffened. "Sorry! Sorry..." He was crying. Why was he crying? If boss saw that he'd get in trouble, he wasn't supposed to cry- His thoughts were cut off by Classic grabbing his jacket, and yanking him into him, kissing him. His mind blanked. What was he supposed to do here? What was even happening? But, his eyes shut, and he enjoyed it. Classic pulled back after a few moments, eyes wide. "...I want to do that again. Why do I want to do it again?" Fell was panting, blushing furiously. "You're not alone in that-"

After a few more minutes of kissing, they both flopped onto their backs amongst the flowers, nuzzling into one another. "So..We a thing now?" Classic asked with a smirk, winking at him. He was calm about this. Fell, on the other hand, was blushing furiously. "Uh-I guess-? Only if ya want tho-!" Classic smiled, pecking his cheek. "More then anything."  Fell smiled at that, wrapping an arm around him. "I love ya..." The blue-cheeked skeleton chuckled. "Me too."

Ik its short im multitasking lmao-