["STOP FUCKING MY CHILDREN!"] this is another crack chapter-

Nightmare stood at the head of the meeting table, the Star Sluts all seated. "I'm willing to arrange a truce." He said coldly, glaring at them all. Dream grinned. "Great! So-" His words were cut off by Nightmare holding up a hand. Dream shut up. Nightmare was scary. "Under one condition." They looked a bit worried at that. "Such as?" Ink asked. Nightmare took a deep breath, and then slammed his hands down on the table, palms against the wood. "STOP FUCKING MY CHILDREN!" There was silence after that, and then Dream shot an arrow at him. "Screw the truce, Killer's got too good of a pussy-" The star sluts took off running as Nightmare chased after them, screaming. 

--------

Nightmare sipped his coffee, reading a book. Horror and Dust were beside him, eating brownies, when Dust noticed a slight flash. He looked up, and saw Dream peeking around the corner, taking pictures of Nightmare. "Uh, boss, isn't that your brother?" He asked, a bit unsettled. Nightmare glanced up, and then groaned. "DREAM! Stop stalking me! How do you keep getting in here?!" The positivity guardian fled, his phone gallery now filled with hundreds of Nightmare photos.

---------

"nah man, dream's is prob bigger." "No way, it's def Ink!" Dust and Killer were arguing in the living room, and Nightmare walked in. "What are you dumbasses arguing about now?" He asked, tone irritated. Killer turned his head. "Oh, who's got the biggest dick in the star sanses. It's gotta be Dream!" Dust elbowed him in the ribs. "Nah, it's Ink." Nightmare narrowed his eyes. "It's Blue. Now shut up, some of us are trying to sleep." He walked off, going back to his room. Dust and Killer were silent for a few moments, and then looked at each other, then back at the stairs. "How tf does he-?!" Killer started, but a hand covered his mouth. Dust looked at him. "We need to find Fresh. He's got tapes of everybody fucking. They hurried off the find the parasite.

---------

"Swiggety Swoogity I am cometh for thine radical booteh" Error was screaming and  running from Fresh, who was following close behind on his heelies, tposing and gliding along like a ghost. "WHo THE FUCK SHAKESPEARE-IFIED FRESH?!" Ink slowly backed away, tucking the shakespeare spray back into his pocket. He sat there and enjoyed the show, as Error was pinned down and fooked by his boyfriend.

----------

Cross bit into an apple, tearing a chunk out with his sharp teeth. Apple juice leaked down his chin, and he licked it up. Nightmare and Dream both watched, noses bleeding and faces covered in blush. Nightmare promptly picked Dream up with a tentacle, and yeeted him out of the castle. His soul, apple shaped, beated faster as he imagined Cross doing that to his soul.

-----------

Blue set cross-legged in his basement, in front of a red pentagram on the floor drawn in a suspicious red substance. He was chanting some gibberish, but froze when the lights flicked on and Dream glared at him, bags under his eyes. "GOddammnit Blue stop summoning demons without us!" He huffed, tossing Blue a cultists robe. Blue, in return, handed him a plate with white powder on it. Dream snorted some, and then started to smell colors, joining Blue in the ritual.

------------

Lust sighed. "Cmon, lets get ya home..." Horror mumbled something about smelling a sneeze, and flopped onto the floor, drunk af. Lust nudged him with the toe of his shoe. Horror latched onto his leg and started to nom on his calf, though it did nothing, as he wasn't actually using his teeth. Lust sighed, and started to walk, dragging the drunk skele along with him.

------------

"AYYYYYYY A ZEMBAYYYYY ZIENDIAHHHHHHH!" Blue kicked down the door, to see Ink holding Paperjam over a portal into the void. "Fucking hell Ink, stop trying to Lion King your child! He's not Simba!" Ink crouched, hissing. "not yet he aint-" The child bit Ink's hand, which caused the creator to release the chiId. PaperJam fell into the void. Ink giggled. "oops-" Blue facepalmed. "....this is the 6th time this week, Ink."

yey