INCORRECT QUOTES 60

*The Madrigals is having dinner together*
Mirabel: Bruno, can you pass the salt?
Bruno: *Throws Abuela across the table*

•••

Antonio: "29-34 Give a particular ecosystem and explain how could it be protected."
Antonio: Help.
Camilo: Forests, stop cutting down trees and don't hold gender reveal parties anywhere near them.

•••

Dolores: Isabela, what do you value about Luisa?Isabela: She's thoughtful. She pick flowers and bring them to me. Often they're ones I've just planted, but...
Luisa: That's how I know they're fresh!

•••

Julieta, pointing to the wall: What color is this?
Felix: Gray.
Pepa: Grey.
Julieta, turning to Agustin: Now tell them what color you think it is.
Agustin: Dark white.

•••

Camilo: May luck (and this picture of Mirabel eating shredded cheese at 3 in the morning) be with you.
Antonio: Uhm.. oKAY???

•••

Abuela: N... No!
Pepa: A fair rebuttal. However, consider this counterpoint: Y... Yes???

•••

Bruno: My life isn't as glamourous as my wanted poster makes it look.

•••

Agustin: So, Luisa is no longer allowed to take the trash out at night.
Julieta: Why?
Agustin: Because I've caught her trying to train raccoons to fight five times in a row.
Luisa, arms crossed and pouting: You'll be thanking me when the third raccoon battalion saves your ass.

•••

Camilo: I feel like Isabela is looking down on me.
Dolores: That's because they're on the counter and you're short.

•••

Mirabel: WHOEVER CAUSED THIS MESS IS GOING TO-
Bruno: It was me...
Mirabel: ...Is going to be forgiven because everyone deserves a second chance.

•••end