C H A P T E R 9 the story of will byers

Will Beyers POV!

To understand me you must understand I have been through hell and back.
I've been stuck in the upside down, possessed by the mind flair, and have almost Died several Times.

But worst of all my friends have all grown up. That sounds stupid and selfish of me but I miss the days in mikes basement playing dnd, not having to worry about girls or saving the world.

Girls. Everyone in my party has someone to call their own. Dustin and Suize, Lucas and max, my mom and hopper, hell even my brother has Nancy, and of course, mike has eleven.

Eleven is technically my sister now, she lives with me and my brother so I consider her my sister.

Eleven and Mike are in love, they do everything together, they kiss, share ice cream together, go to the skating rink, hug, dance, listen to music, go to the arcade, Share Everything, and they kiss A LOT.

Sometimes I get jealous of mike and El's relationship.

Mike used to do mostly all those things with me.
We used to do everything together, we used to play dnd, we used to hug, we used to dance, we used to listen to music, we used to go to the arcade.

We used to hang out together.
Now Mike would rather Hang out with el.

Dustin would rather hang out with Steve.

Lucas would rather be with his basketball buddies.

I'm alone, so alone.

It's like everyone has forgotten about me.

Don't be a lover, because lovers never win, there just forgotten about forever and lost.