C H A P T E R 18

"Come on then, go ask will!" Shit yeah, I should do that expect the problem is I haven't talked to will since well that day in the bathroom. But still I get up bc walk over to wills bedroom door.

It's cracked, I knock listening for a reply "uhmm..come in!" I open the door only to see will standing their slipping a shirt over his bare beautiful skin.

He's so perfect.
He is so- he's so-

No you're not like that, your not.

"Hey, do you want to go on a picnic with me and uhm Nancy." He looks up, his shirt now looking perfect around his curves, he passes me a glance before sitting down on his bed.

I hesitate, but I go sit next to him putting my hand on his back, he looks up dead staring at me, "just forget everything you heard in that bathroom I- I wasn't in the best headspace it wasn't- it wasn't true."

What so will isnt gay? That dosent make any sense. Wait why the hell would I care.

I place my hand on his and shot him a glance "listen, if it is the truth- well what you told me. Then I like the truth, I love the truth.

"Yeah, Yeah, erm I'd like to go with you guys."
"Great" i stand up and extend my arm out to will, he accepts it and pulls himself to his feet. They make their way out to the car where Nancy is already sitting in the car.

I open the car door for will, he smiles sliding into the car, I shut the door behind him then loop around and get into the car myself, Nancy is sitting in the drivers seat, and for a girl that just witnessed her boyfriend cheating on her surprisingly looks normal-ish.

She turns up the radio and starts the car, singing along to the song I don't know.

"So where exactly are we going?" Will ask
"Well for one we're going have this picnic, but we have to make a pit stop first."

I sit in awkward silence, I want to say something but nothing comes out, it's confusing everything in mikes life is confusing at this point.

He doesn't know who he is
Or to put it in a different way
He doesn't know what he is.

The car comes to stop finally, in-front of an unfamiliar house, a small house, way smaller than mine and even smaller then wills.

Nancy takes a deep breath and then sighs, like she was building up the courage to go knock on the door, she dose eventually lift up her hand to knock on the door.

It takes a few minutes but a girl opens the door, a very familiar girl.
Yup, that's Robin Buckley.

Confused, at why Nancy had chosen to come here out of all the places she could've stopped at, are they really that close now?

Robin looks surprised, as she brushes her messy hair down
"Well uhm what are you doing here?"

I'm so content on watching their interaction, just to make sure Nancy doesn't start breaking down into tears, i barely notice when wills hand brushes mine as he moves closer towards me.

I pass him nothing but a small side eye, to this he moves away, with his head down looking embarrassed almost.

Robin offers us in, the house is dirty, robin scurry's away to go pick up the selection of empty beer cans on the side table next to the dingy ripped up couch.

Nancy Is patient, waiting for robin to hurry up.

When she's done she claims her spot next to Nancy;
"Hey will, your so quiet i didn't even know you were here"

Will lifts up his hand to wave, and well i can't help but to stare at him as his face lights up revealing his beautiful smile "hello Robin!" She smiles in response.

Robin leans up against Nancy, using her like a stand with her arm rested on her shoulder.

"Oh, mike your here too." Her tone sounds bitter, maybe she didn't want him to be there? Maybe he did something wrong. God he always dose something wrong.

"So what do you want nance?" She said taking her arm off Nancy's shoulder
"Oh well so you see, i was actually going to go on a picnic, but-."

"Johnathan he-." Nancy kicks me hardly on the leg and it stings, i realized i shouldn't bring up bad things like this but I thought she should know.

God I'm so stupid.

"But well something came up so I decided i could take you three, and well we don't have enough food so I was wondering if I could borrow some."
"Oh, well uhm" Robin tried to finish her sentence;

But Nancy was already running off to the kitchen, as we all trail off behind.

Nancy gets into the kitchen open the fridge and swinging through the cabinets, like she owns the place.

"Where the hell, is all your food?" Nancy turns and stares directly at robin
"Uhm, well I need to buy some." She looks ashamed at this, Nancy doesn't care
"Well kids looks like we have to make one more stop."