C H A P T E R 15

Later I meet up with Tammy, I had decided to walk because there's no way in hell Steve would ever drive me. It was pretty easy to leave the house since my mom was just passed out on the couch. I had changed into something more covering, pants and a graphic tee.

"Hey robs, wait why the hell are you dressed like that? It's like a hundred degrees."

She speaks her voice is soft, but not as soft as Nancy's.

I didn't know how to reply to this, yes I was burning up in these clothes. But I didn't even care, I just didn't want to look like a "slut." Or show to much skin. I just shrug my shoulders.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed, I shouldn't have I should've thought before"
"Robin" her voice sounds serious like an attempt to stop me I keep going on and on anyway.

"It was really stupid of me so god damn stupid, and I don't want you to"
"Robin."
"I don't want you to hate, me because I really, really want to be friends and."
"Robin!" She places her hands on my shoulders causing me to finally shut my big mouth.

She looks around for a minute then smashes her soft lips into mine, and for a minute the world stops spinning all I know is her. Until she pushes away "I'm sorry that was uncalled for, I'm sorry I-"

I pull her back in once again lips touching together, Tammy's hands placed on my back, my hands running through her beautiful thick hair, the kiss seems like it last forever. Time freezes in its place.

The kiss is almost perfect. But the girl can't help but think she is locking lips with the wrong girl, she knows it's wrong to think about another girl while kissing another woman. She knows she should pull away but she can't, so she doesn't.

She crazes, this she crazes to be truly loved, to be kissed, to be held. She wants it and maybe this is the only person that'll give it to her.

After what feels like hours, they both pull away. Awkward silence follows, Tammy smiles a beautiful smile.

Not as beautiful as Nancy's.
God my mind needs to the shut up.

"Listen, robs I like you a-lot. And I want to kiss you so many more times." She meets my eyes as I stare at her intently "I-I do." Do? Yes I do. I want to be loved and Tammy is my only option, she was only being a dock to you because she was scared. It makes total sense.

"Than let's my love, come here again tomorrow." She wanted me to come again? She wants to see me tomorrow? "Yes, I should get going now." I didn't want to stay I felt guilty. That's dumb, I felt like I was doing Nancy wrong.

God I'm pathetic.

I turn to walk away, to walk home. I feel her hand grab my wrist causing me to stop and look directly at her
"don't tell anyone anything, they can't know."
"I know that." I chuckle she grabs my wrist tightly, she says more serious,

"I mean it, tell anyone I'll ruin you."

Fear fills her body, is Tammy really capable of "ruining her." Either way I'll keep my big mouth shut this time. I nod and walk away.

We do meet up the next day.
Then the next day
Then the day after that.

We had begun doing this for weeks.
It's almost a routine at this point.
It always the same.

Same place,
Same feelings.

Robin would never admit it but she is getting bored of just make outing in the woods. It doesn't help that Tammy ignores Robin in public, it like even if they were seen together, just talking people would suspect there dating.

One day robin finally opens up about her wanting more.
This makes Tammy very angry.
"If you do unsatisfied go find some other girl, to make out with. Oh wait you can't."

These words burn these words hurt because it's true.

Robin couldn't find anyone else.
No one else would want her.
It's just the facts.

So they still kiss in the woods, the cycle continues.
They meetup they make out.

Robin wishes it was someone else she was kissing.