C H A P T E R 10

I'm sorry for lack of writing I've had a hard time thinking of what to write, but I hope you enjoy this hot mess. Ik im not a very good writer and I am kind of bad at romance 😍

Robins POV
Me and Nancy have become such good friends.
Such good friends that she comes over to my house all the time, just to talk

Today I hear a knock at my door, Nancy is standing there in the pouring rain she looks absolutely soaked.

"Oh my god nance come in!" I pull her by the shirt making her come in to my house
"Oh I'm sorry about my house, I'm not very rich."

"It's f-Fine." She says, Nancy is soaked drenched in water

"Did you just walk the whole way here?"
"Yeah"
"Dumbass, come here let's go to my room"

I grab her hand leading her to my room
"Shit, im sorry about how dirty my room is." I walk around picking up the clothes on the floor and began throwing them into a laundry basket. And I attempt to clean up all the clutter in my room.

Nancy plops onto my bed and begins to cry. Shit what do I do? I'm not a very comforting person

"What's wrong nance?" I say sitting down next to her on the bed
Nancy looks up at me and says "It's Johnathan we were erm fighting."
"What why?" I was shocked by this because I thought that Nancy and Johnathan were the "it" couple.

"He just started yelling at me I don't even know what I did."
"What a dick." "He doesn't deserve you."
"What?" She says looking up at me
"I mean you are way out of his league, I mean even just looking at you, your definitely a ten. And well Johnathan in my opinion is more like a four and that's just me being nice."

She laughs "you think I'm a ten?"
"Yes! I mean who wouldn't? You are one beautiful soul."
"Thanks" she looks up to me a smile on her beautiful kind face.

Shit that's right Nancy is still soaking wet. Im a dumbass she probably needs clothes. I stand up and walk over to my closet, rummaging through it to find something Nancy wouldn't one hundred percent hate, I settle for a gray
hoodie and some sweat pants and hand them over to Nancy.

"Here you can wear this." Nancy looked at the clothing shocked
"Definitely not my style, but it'll do." She says grabbing the clothes
"I had to wear your clothes, now you must wear mine."

She goes into the bathroom for a few minutes and walks into my room wearing my hoodie which is a bit oversized on Nancy, she looks beautiful.

"You can spend the night if you want, I have some tapes if you want to watch a movie."
"I'd love that, but I better let my mom know."
"Mk the phones in the living room." We make are way into the living room after nance got off the phone, I open the movie cabinet in search for the best movie.

"So nance, what we feeling? Horror, comedy, romance?"
"Comedy sounds nice, i need a break from romance."
"Righhhtttt" I grab the Movie and began to play it

The movie goes by we laugh a couple times, Nancy's laugh is like music to my ears, I admire Nancy everything about her is perfect. Shit I think I'm in love with Nancy, so in love that I didn't even realize I had fell asleep on her lap.