C H A P T E R 12

I walk up to the door and knock, Joyce, greets me at the door with a smile.

"Hello, Robin I didn't expect to see you today."
"Oh yeah, I was going to take Will shopping with me!"
"Oh, I didn't know you and Will were friends. I thought you would be here for Johnathan." "We'll come in then." She opens the door for me letting me walk in.

"Thank you, Mrs. Byers."
"Of course! And please, call me Joyce." "Will, robin is here to see you!"
He runs out of his room and stops directly where I am sitting.

"Wait are you here to see me?"
"Duh, why else would I be here?"
He shrugs "for Johnathan I guess."
"Nahhh, common Will let's go, Steve is in the car he's driving." I stand up with a jump making my way to the door, Will follows I stop right as I'm about to head out the door.

"Bye, Joyce!" I wave.
"Bye mom, I Love you!" He runs over and hugs his mom quickly, then he runs back to me.
"Bye guys, love you stay safe!"
"We will, bye!" I grab wills hand and run out letting the door shut on our way out.

We get into Steve's old ugly car I hop into the front seat, and Will sits down in the backseat.

We arrive at star court mall.
"Wish I could stay with you guys but I've got a hot date to get to."
"That's hard to believe." Will blurts out, suddenly his face filled with regret.
"NICE ONE!" I say giving Will a high-five before laughing.

"It shouldn't be hard to believe, Robin, I'm a ladies' man." I roll my eyes
"May I show you the scoreboard, or?"
"You have a scoreboard." Will snorts

"Whatever she's a hot woman, a very hot woman, definitely hotter than Tam-." Steve blurts out, he slaps his hand to his mouth in shock at what he had just said.
"Shit I'm sorry I meant Tommy" I Roll my eyes and scoff I look over at Will I whisper talk.
"Will knows, he's cool." Will lifts up his hands and puts his hands into a thumbs-up signal.

"Oh good, I've got to go bye!" He runs off.

"Will, are you ready for the shopping spree of your life?" I look over at him.
"Uhm well, I think so?"
"Well, the best shopping spree of your life except I'm on a tight budget, however, I could "borrow" some funds from scoop's ahoy. If I need to."
"Is that legal?"
"Does it matter?" I chuckle grabbing wills hand And running off to the first clothing store I see.

Will stand there looking confused at all the clothes.
"Just grab what you want to try on, worry about the cost later."
"Or-Uhm okay." I'm too busy tossing shirts and pants onto my arm to notice Will's confused looks.

I try on many different outfits, getting wills outlook on each outfit. Although if I admit Will wasn't much of a help just say "that looks great" and "you look really good In that." After the short fashion show, I buy my clothes at the counter, thank god I have enough money. I slowly could tell I was being a bore to Will.

We make our way to scoops ahoy and sit down at a booth.
"Do you want any clothes or-?"
"No." He says looking down and fidgeting with his hands.
"What's wrong? Will, you can tell me."

"Nothing, it's just mike..." "I'm sorry for ruining "the best shopping spree of our lives."
"No, no you're fine I was only joking. What did that jerk do?"
"Nothing it's just... can I tell you something?"

"Anything."
"I like- m-mike," he told me with fear In his eyes.
"Oh." Part of me expected this part of me didn't.
"I like Nancy.." i sorta blurt out like word vomit. Shit. Do I even like Nancy? I couldn't. She's the most straight person ever. But god she's so adorable, god I need to shut up. I, don't, like, Nancy, wheeler. Lies.

"Oh, I uhm cool. Just don't I won't tell anyone."
"I promise." I lift my pinky forcing our pinkies to interlock
"Now Let's have some real fun, forget about the god-awful straights." I make sure to say straights as quietly as I can.

I grab his hand I am going to take his mind off this stupid, ignorant, dumb teenage boy.

I managed to help will take his mind off mike for a while. Will bought some clothes and we had a lot of fun, we took photos in the PhotoBooth. And gossiped a lot. Steve had decided to take me, and Will home.