The start...

(Days had gone by without a trace with no hope in site.. what was it for poor Y/N to do in this state? Stay where she was and die alone? Of course not. She decided to make matters into her own hands, to get society back together in this broken world..)

          May, 12, 1895

Something terrible happened..everyone just got on the warning message telling them to keep all doors locked and keep your loved ones save..and most important thing.. Don't trust anyone who's not close to you. No one knew what was happening, but for our safety we followed, we locked or doors and stayed inside without a sound. You could hear the wind blowing down from the silence from everyone in our neighborhood...Then.. We hear shooting from outside, screams echoed in the cold air.. We could only hear the screams fading away, seemingly making things worse, as our only hope was to stay inside, But.. A few moments later it all went dark... things faded into darkness as the sound in the air grew stronger...

......

You woke up in a oddly quiet place.. seeming to have no sign of life anywhere, but something caught your eye...As you stumbled onto your feet to see what it was, you noticed it was another human being! The person had scars on his left arm, seeming that he got injured, he had dark black hair with red stripes, he looked like he was unconscious of some sort. Then he let out a weak noise showing that he is indeed alive.

You stepped back unsure if you should help him or not, because you were still unsure if he was going to kill you or not..But you didn't need to decide because the man started to get up slowly, he opened one of his eyes and glared at you, he had shining golden eyes like an angel sent from heaven to help, but you kept your thoughts to yourself. As he got up he said something but I couldn't hear it that well because of his muffled voice..H-hello.. um, are you okay..?                                        Yes...

*silence grew in the air as both of them stared longingly at each other not making a sound*                Are you going to stop staring at me little girl..? O-oh ya.. sorry about that mr.. um..                               call me Vox, VoxAkuma. Sorry about that Bo- I mean Vox..                                                                                 Oh, don't worry about it, it's fine. O-okay.. Oh ya I forgot to introduce myself.. I'm Y/N.                            Y/N huh? That's a pretty name. *flushing* Thanks...                                                                                                            So.. do you know where we are..? Sadly no.. I just woke up here, and I found you here too!               Hmm... seems like where the only ones here... well.. guess we have to work together to find other people in this dump... Mh

          May, 13, 1895

Sooo um.. what do you do now..? Hm? Oh... umm.. I think we should try to steal- I mean get a car on our own... haha.. *Y/N let's out a long sign* what's wrong Y/N..? Are you not feeling well?                 No.. it's just tha- WOAH! Watch where your going you JERK!!!       ...... who was that...? I don't know Vox.. Maybe some reckless bastard..

*The mysterious figure turned around slowly, as if he did notice you and ran into you on purpose, then he spoke little to no words*      Sorry about that..    And then he was off, off doing who knows what..                                                                                                                                                                  I guess he's off now..The strangers tone was a soft yet eerie tone.. let me help you get up Y/N. When you finally got up you looked at Vox dead in the eyes. Um.. is there some thing wro-               WHA- Why are you hugging me all of a sudden...? Did something.. happen..?                                                Thank you..

Y-your welcome Y/N..                                  

          May, 14, 1985

Vox! I found something! What is it Y/N? Look!                                                                                                           Ooo it looks like a nice car. *You smile proudly as you look at Vox still interested in the car*             Do you know how to drive Y/N? Yes, I do, in fact I'm pretty good at it! Well I'll be the judge of that. O-oh uhhh okay.. *you feel like he's leaning over your shoulder watching your every move* Okay.. um I do t-this and um.. Confused? N-no! I'm not, I'm just uh.. trying to make you feel better by looking dumb! Uh huh.. sure.. *gives a slight chuckle* Y/N let me drive, since you don't know how to do it...

Fine! Only because I'm not in the mood to! Sure sure.. I'll believe that. 

On the Run.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें