A new friend.

May, 16, 1985

After eating breakfast you put on your favorite coat which still had the kitchen knife in it, you and Vox were planing on trying to find new people or other survivors, as you walk down the street with Vox you heard noises coming from the building near you, which you immediately went to go check, you opened the door slightly so no sound comes out, and you saw the person it was the guy with pink strands! You ran to him knife in hand and pushed him to the ground holding the knife to his throat.

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" *Vox shouted*

We shouldn't trust this BITCH!

"What do you mean?!"

Who knows if he's going to kill us when we entered this building! Plus what is he doing in here alone?! *You hold the knife closer at him while pinning him down*

"L-let me go!" *the guy with pink strands calls out*

Vox runs to you and tries to get the knife from your hands without hurting you or Shu in the process, but you cut your hand when he got the knife out of your hands, he dropped the knife as he ran to try to get bandages and disinfects, you were left with Shu still shocked from the sudden attack, blood dripped down your hand from the cut, Vox ran back with the things and started bandaging your hand up, the smell of blood makes you Smile...

Shu got up not saying a word as he looked at you with shock and disbelief..                                             You both stared at each other while Vox was still help you with your "hand problem"                         

......

"Shu are you okay..?" *Vox said in an uneasy tone*

"Y-yes.." *Shu said under his breath*

Vox let's go..

"Huh? Oh okay Y/N.."

"Wait! Take me with you!" *Shu said in a desperate voice*

...what..? Why..?

"I need to find someone..Important..."

"Someone important..?" *Vox said curiously*

"I lost my best friend while trying to find a place to stay.."

You and Vox looked at each other with doubt but after you just almost killed Shu he probably wouldn't do anything..That's not to my..Favor..But either way we ended up taking Shu in our group with Vox driving to our "home" and with Y/N and Shu sitting together at the passenger seats, with no one talking but just the sound of the engine, but then Vox spoke up.

"Sooo uh Shu, what does your friend look like..?"

"Oh um..He has grey hair with blue tips and green-ish dye on the top of this hair, he wears golden chain earrings with fish net gloves, and a spiked choker."

"Hmm interesting, to be honest I think fish net gloves are pretty hot."

......

Vox..What the Fuck..?

"Wwwhattt?" *Vox said in an childish tone*

Y/N let's out a long sigh and put her head on the glass staring out into the broken city..With tears falling from her face slowly..

With tears falling from her face slowly

          May, 17, 1985

We are now on a goose chase to find Shu's friend, even though we don't even know him.                 Rain fell for hours while we were on the road, it's been a day since we last stoped moving, Everyone is tired so Shu and Vox had to switch spots three times already, lucky for me I couldn't drive because I lost my license two months ago! Don't ask how..Back to the point, there was no sight of his friend or anyone to be exact.                                                                                                                     We ended up going back home and resting for the first time in a while.