Getting ready.

May, 14, 1985

We're on the roadway driving while barley missing piles of debris, it was a bumpy ride, we were on our way to "get" some groceries. We pulled up on the half blown up store, parked in the only place with no junk and we started to head up to the store. 

Hmm I'm thinking of eating something healthy and something good for yo- OH MY-                             THESE ARE MY FAVORITE SNACKS! SCREW EATING HEALTHY!!!                                                                                *chuckles* You change your mind so fast Y/N.

As they get back into the car with bags fill of stuff they drove off.                                                                              Hey, Y/N do you have like a place to stay or live?                                                                                                     Not anymore..I used to but it got blown up with my family inside.. I was the only one to live from the explosion...

Mmm.. okay...We can go steal someone's place or live somewhere else, what do you think?                    Stealing... stealing.. hmmm.. okay! Let's steal someone's house! Most of the houses are empty from the killing, bombing, stealing and the No laws tragedy... yes.. indeed..                                                    We pulled up on a random two story house looking for ways inside, we found a hole on the side of the wall, we ended up going through that instead of the door, the house seemed to be in a poor condition, no wonder why theres so many blood stains, but either way it was pretty good.     

As I ran inside "our house" I was trying to find a room and yelling with joy. But.. Vox was trying to carry all of my bags because I left without him.. Y/N!!!! COME BACK HERE AND HELP!                           No-!

*Vox let's out a long sign* why is she even my friend... 'Vox said under his breath'

          May, 15, 1985

We settled on our rooms I slept on the second floor and Vox slept on first floor, but.. what we didn't expect was to hear someone walking in the house.. Vox and I were in the kitchen eating bacon and eggs that Vox made. Then we heard a noise... We ran to grab the nearest weapon, I grabbed a kitchen knife and Vox settled for a hammer for hammering meat. They the stranger approached us with nothing in hand. He had dark hair like Vox's but he had pink strands on the ends of his hair.. wait...

YOUR THE ONE WHO BUMPED INTO ME 2 DAYS AGO!

Indeed..My Dear.. *The stranger smirks*                                                                                                                                                                 What are you planning, and who are you.. Vox said in an uneasy tone                                                                                               How rude of me to not introduce myself..

My names Shu, ShuYamino. I got sent here for some sort of mission..                                                           Me and my group found you guys on a tracker, when I knocked into you I put a tracking device on the back of you ears, and it seemed like you never noticed...

......

What were you sent here for?! *Shouted Vox*

Calm down sir, I'm just here for you to meet somebody.. someone who got an interest, when he found out about her... *Shu pointed at you*                                                                                                             Wha- what..? What does it have to do with me?!                                                                                                             I will tell you if you follow me to the van..

*You Looked at Vox with an uneasy look on your face, asking if we should go*

Vox decided to follow because he didn't want to know what will happen to us if we don't.                        We followed Shu down to his van still gripping on to the knife putting it inside your coat pocket.          You both seated down on the passenger seats with uneasy faces.. the aura of the van was shady and deadly..

We all finally arrived at the "place" to meet the person Shu was talking about..                                                     The "place" was a dark dome shaped building with gates blocking it from intruders, the building was located away from society, even when there was no more of human kinda anymore..

You walked in the door with Vox next to you and Shu behind you both, Shu yelled out some words to a mysterious figure.. And the figure yelled back.

"Is this the person you wanted to see sir?"

                                                                                                "Indeed..she is the one..."     

What do you want from me?! *you yelled*

                                                                       "Now now..Let me explain, when I saw you on the transmitter you had an.. how do I say it.. like your aura was different from other people I seen before...

W-what do you mean.. by.. Different from others..

                                                                                      "I saw something inside of you that normal people lack of.. when you found Vox you had a strange reaction.. normal people would immediately help, but, you reacted differently..

Is it that I doubted myself..?

                                                                         "Near mortals won't understand, but I've done my research and I can tell you special..And for your friend there...he is there for a reason, he's been sent here for forces no one can remember.. even for the smartest of people.. So that is when I'll take my leave.. we shall meet again.. in a different world..

......

          May, 16, 1985

You were laying in bed sleeping away.. well for Vox he had been away for the past few hours, because he heard you rolling in your bed and kicking off the blanket to the floor so he went to go check up on you, and he was pretty surprised that you was practicality sleeping on the floor.. P.S you fell off the bed, he put you back on your bed but not to long afterwards, he ended up sitting next to you to not hear you falling on the floor every 4 minutes.

You finally woken up and you saw Vox next to your bed reading a book to him self silently, you opened yours eyes slowly trying to see things clearly, then Vox noticed you awake he said..

"Good morning sweet heart, seems like you had a nightmare."

Well kind of..It was about the dark hair man with pink strands at the end!                                                 And and-

"Calm down.. tell me later when your fully awake, I'll go make some breakfast for us"

Okay...

......

Strange.. it seemed so real! Wait what's poking out of my coat..?                                                                           No... I-it's the kitchen knife I grabbed in my "nightmare!"                                                                                       Was it real...?