Helping a friend...

May, 24, 1986

           Y/N's POV

We've been in this damp for long enough! I'M DONE OF THIS PLACE..Lucy's unconscious in Hikarino's arms while Eki is tied up on Tenshi's back...We just met Noctyx..The Luxiem boys are somewhere...I'M DONE! I'M DONE, I'M DONE, I'M DONE!!! Take me out of this Hellhole!

          Nobody's POV

While everyone was walking and talking, Yugo kept his eyes on Y/N..Ever since Lucy passed out...He found out that you two have a good relationship with each other. Even though he just met you he knows when Lucy passed out it really hurt you mentally...Pain flowed through your eyes as you walk forward keeping a smile on your face..Uki and Yugo didn't know much about you but they know you care for your friends a lot...

You were all heading in the direction that you heard Mysta's girly scream. But what you didn't mention was what he screamed..Let me tell you now... "LUCA, LUCA, LUCAAAAA! LUCA TO YOUR LEFT!!! WAIT NOOOOO!!!!!!" When you heard it you just brushed it off to just Mysta and Luca playing with each other. They always do that, like In Minecraft..And other games that they play! But..When Lucy said Luca may have been hurt you knew he got caught by some sort of Monster..The reason you didn't say anything is that..When Lucy was explaining her theory of Luca, you couldn't bear to lose one of your closest friends..You only met her a couple of times but when you did you loved ever second of it...Your eyes were filled with tears..As your mouth seemed like it had been stitched together..Thoughts ran through you mind if Lucy would worry about Luca if you told her the thing you heard, and that she would push herself more to save her brother...Anyways..

For the past two hours there were no sight of Luxiem of any other human being..It was just a dark dark void...And the same goes for Monsters, you hadn't seen a monster in a while now..Oh wait..You spoke too soon...A big mushy dark monster jumped in front of everyone. It caught Alban off guard..Causing him to trip and fall to the floor...The most reasonable thing to do is to run in the opposite direction..Everyone dashed away from the monster..Again the monster was fast even when it is twice the size of the normal monsters..Then it did something that made your eyes flare with anger...The monster grabbed Hikarino..It tossed him into the air flying...But what made you most mad was that it grabbed Lucy and shook her from side to side..Tenshi saw you were ready to jump at the monster. He grabbed your arm as you slowly walked towards the monster... "Y/N are you crazy?! Don't go to that thing!" *Tenshi yelled* "..Lucy.." *You mumbled* "...Yes.." *Tenshi responded* He let you go, everyone was unsure if they should help or not...You jumped at the Monster gripping your fists tightly..It swing it's arms around trying to grab you in the air. You tried to get Lucy out of the Monsters grip but it was too hard..All of a sudden...A loud thud noises could be heard..It was silence...Hikarino, Tenshi, Alban, Sonny, and Uki noticed that the thud noise was made by you..The monster grabbed you...It threw you in the air without hesitation...Everyone saw you in the air, no one could do anything because they couldn't reach you...Expect..For one person...

Tenshi's wings slowly spread as he lifted from the ground..Then...He was off. Soaring after you..He had to force his wings to catch up to you, because the monster threw you really far...Then..Your eyes opened as you regained consciousness..You started to panic as you weren't slowing down...You could see Tenshi chasing you with all his might. His wings were probably really sore from pushing himself so far..     ......All of a sudden you hear a loud BANG noise..And...Tenshi stopped flying..He fell to the ground at a fast pace..Then it hit you...Someone shot his Wings..

......

No..

No...

.

.

.

.

.

NO!

When you saw Tenshi fall to the ground your mind rushed with thoughts..You couldn't risk another person getting hurt..You rather die then see your friends in pain...Everyone bellow were shocked, they were running to where Tenshi was going to land..His wings were bleeding like CRAZY...                       ......

Then..

.

.

.

Your vision went Black...