Relaxing day in death

May, 17, 1985

When we got back home we immediately went to our rooms to go to sleep, leaving Shu to go find his own room, he chose the second floor since there's not that much space down stairs to be, everyone was tired as fuck all everyone wanted to do, was fall into there bed a sleep for at least 8 fucking hours, "we" all got a good nights sleep.. expect for Vox who got woken up in the middle of the night due to a weird noise coming from the basement..He went to go check it out, but upon getting up something touched his leg that made him scream with terror, luckily no one heard it. When he opened the door from his room he saw footprints everywhere, or more like paw prints Vox just laughed it off because he didn't want to wake the rest up for just a furry little friend coming in, so he just went back to sleep.

          May, 18, 1985

Everyone all woke up in a good mood ready for the next day to come, until a loud crashing noise was heard, Me and Shu ran downstairs to find out that Vox was chasing a random stranger in the house, and he was destroying EVERYTHING, holy fuck... VOX WHO IS THAT?! 

"I don't know Y/N! Just help me catch HIMMMMMM!!!"

Okay okay!

Y/N runs to grab a knife but was stoped by Shu.

"I don't think we should kill him Y/N..He seems to be just trying to have fun!"

Fun..?

......

"Just take a bat instead.."

Sure!

Y/N ran right at the stranger and hit him with a bat straight in the head.

"Well..Um..I guess that solves that issue.."

Yup! It sure did!

"Hey Vox.. I think she can kill us with anything in her hand if she tried.." *Shu whispered to Vox*

"Indeed.." *Vox whispered back*

Y/N and Vox both tied up the stranger so he doesn't cause anymore problems, the stranger had grey hair with a fox hair and a collar, orange shirt with white pants and jacket, when the stranger woke up he looked terrified, he tried to scream but it was muffled out by the tape.

"MMMMHMHHMMMHM!"

Guess he's awake. Hmm...

"Should we..Help him..?" *Shu said*

"Nah..He'll be fine.."

"MMMHHMHMHMHMMMHHHMMMM!"

SHUT UP.

"......"

Okay.. now what?

Shu decided to take the tape off of the strangers mouth to let him speak

"OH..God.." *The stranger scoffs*

*You glare at Shu for letting the stranger speak*

The stranger started to speak while you keep on glaring at Shu, Vox look at the stranger with a weird look in his eyes..

"Hmm..Hey, what's your name..?"

"Huh? Oh..Mysta, Mysta Rias."

"Mysta..Huh..Sounds like a bottom name.." *Vox chuckles*

"WHAT..NO I'M NOT A BOTTOM YOU BITCHHHH!!!"

After a while you slowly untied Mysta and grabbed onto his hand so he couldn't escape, he looked at you and stared, then he found there was a knife sticking from your coat pocket, and he coward in fear at the sight of it..